• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 Thread - The Midnight Special

bruin

But you better not complain, boy, you get in trouble with the man

Some say Summer is over. The Shield begins this week. No CFB as it bow downs to the Shield on TNF as it shall. Started to record horror movies on the DVR for Halloween. Hey, 'tis the season, amirite? Gameday is heading to Austin for #6 LSU invading #10 Texas. First ever top 10 matchup in the regular season between SEC/Big12 schools they say. A pretty decent schedule for week 2 I might add.
Come on Chip. Only the SDSU Aztecs coming to town who the Bruins have never lost to who just beat Weber State 6-0. Not like I'm sweating bullets for this one.....

Well, you wake up in the mornin', you hear the work bell ring
And they march you to the table, you see the same old thing

Cheers, bros.

Games of the weekend (rankings subject to change as polls are not updated at 9:22 PT ala best coast time on Monday night)
Army at #7 Michigan, 9:00 PT, FOX
#12 Texas A&M at #1 Clemson,12:30 PT, ABC
#24 Nebraska at Colorado 12:30 PT, FOX
#6 LSU at #10 Texas, 4:30, ABC
#25 Stanford at USC, 7:30 PT, ESPN

TREX.gif

vince-young-at-the-club.jpg

katie_george_website_accn.jpg

afraidhed.jpg

source.gif

88e84cf698ae0db3c204fdaef909d11165dd2525.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ya'll in luck, you can tide urself over with some WEEK 2 2080 WBL highlights until the CFB games hit week 2! How rare that we're perfectly aligned at week 2 in both sims!

GAME OF THE WEEK #2! @hayvis, I don't sim these games so these are just replays and I already know the result... I pick a good game from the week, so predictions don't really make sense! As for context, I selected a game between LISBON AND AMSTERDAM because RETURNING USER @Schauwn vs BRAND NEW USER @goblue96 seemed like a great matchup to highlight! Had a coupla drinks to help lubricate the commentary!

Here is the box score if you care to spoiler it for urself with additional context? Otherwise, just watch the game and pretend it hasn't happened yet!
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//box_scores/game_box_100.html

Here is the vidya if you want to watch and pretend it hasn't already happened!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ma'wife declared we need to start watching scary movies as well. I always enjoy The Strangers because it has that Manson Family vibe that is grounded in reality, and I love the scene where the strangers start playing Merle Haggard on the record player, that's probably the best scene in any scary movie.

bruin

Excellent.
The Strangers is a classic. High on the list this past decade.
currently recorded on the DVR..
Dawn of the Dead
Halloween II
Twilight Zone:The Movie

IT Chapter 2 this weekend.
Much busy, but it will be a must see. Did go to Carl's JR and ordered a large meal for the IT Cup they're giving.../sigh

Last edited:

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
LOL. All the freshman freezing their asses off in 50 degree and rainy to see UMD get worked by bum ass Minot State

Last edited:

bruin

MORA is actually a good color guy going back to his days on FOX.

Less schtick than when he's in the studio.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sat down to watch for 3 seconds and wanted to kill myself during that Bear segment. Wtf.

LOL these people looking so happy to be standing holding signs in 100 degree heat.