• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 Thread - Road to Nowhere: (VH1 Classic Edition)

bruin

Tame schedule as usual for week 2. Gameday in College Station. No Thursday game worth a shit as CFB bends over backwards for opening night of THE SHIELD.

Games of note.

#18 Miss State at Kansas State
#3 Georgia at South Carolina
Colorado at Nebraska
Iowa State at Iowa
#2 Clemson at Texas A&M (Gameday)
#15 USC at #13 Stanford
#10 Penn State at Pitt

Loading up on OJ and champagne for UCLA/OU. But I hear GUS AND KLATT are on the call. @bruin228 @Yankee151

Will probably pop a semi when I see CU and Nebraska's helmets on the field at the same time. Been a while, ya know?

Salud, bros.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vermeil-Brent.jpg

1995-game-8-photo.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Prolly won't watch the Vols. Not even sure it's on TV anyway. Looks like some shitty games all around really.

coogrfan

Coogs host Kevin Sumlin's Arizona squad. This will be the 1st game in UH history against a team led by a former Coog HC.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Listening to SiriusXM college foozbawl talk this morning and KLATT was on da show. Does this guy only call Big 12 and PAC-12 games? Dude sounds like he pays people to fart in his mouth.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Saw a surprising amount of these dumb ass games last weekend because had the TV on all day while cleaning and shit, won't even be home on Saturday this weekend. :smoking:

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Can we fast forward to week 3

Jk I totally don’t watch this Trog sport. Totally

bruin

Can't believe this was 15 years ago. I was a junior in high school. I am old AF.

My freshman year in HS, hermano.

Wow. That Bruin team actually had some talent. Especially on defense. This was two weeks after Dorrell forgot about Manuel White on the sidelines in his debut in Boulder. White was only the best RB on the team, lol.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Can you imagine how much better the internet would be if just one of these trifling lc gif creators focused their energy on Draft Day instead?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NORMA got some test results back from the vet this week and she apparently may be having a flare up of some sort of "Tick Disease" that is likely a remnant from her days being neglected by some Oklahoma Troglodyte who probably played tackle football in 2nd grade @Soonerfan09. She's had flea/tick prevention since I adopted her and I check her for ticks daily, since we often walk in long grass. The good news is that she's asymptomatic and the only reason we caught this was because of a blood test for her 6 month post-adoption wellness check. We're getting some more tests to get a better idea of what specifically she has and what treatments need to be considered, but given her young age she should be able to deal with this without major issue.

I've changed her injury status to "DTD - Tick Fever 2-4 weeks." I know @Mr. Radpants hates these lingering PvE "DTD" injuries, but the bottom-line is NORMA is still available to play, but might not be at 100% of her normal Yankee slaying capacity for a while. Hopefully this is a benevolent sim and we don't suffer any setbacks!