• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 Thread presented by Mike Leach Gifs

nofx94

Something is really rotten in Florida, and it's not just the shark McElwain is humping.

Not sure if this is a typo or not. I approve either way.

I really hope USC's defense tightens up and the offense keeps the ball on the ground. I'd like to believe they were trying a lot of exotic stuff because they knew they could beat WMU, but I still don't appreciate how long it was that close. Stanford is solid every year...

I wonder if Auburn-Clemson or OU-tOSU will be more exciting. I definitely enjoy the former teams more. As in generally finding them more interesting to watch and less annoying to hear about. We'll see, though.

Last edited:

coogrfan

Houston will be the 129th and last FBS school to kickoff the 2017 season this Saturday night @ Arizona. In other news, the game with UTSA has been officially canceled.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator

Not sure if this is a typo or not. I approve either way.

I really hope USC's defense tightens up and the offense keeps the ball on the ground. I'd like to believe they were trying a lot of exotic stuff because they knew they could beat WMU, but I still don't appreciate how long it was that close. Stanford is solid every year...

I wonder if Auburn-Clemson or OU-tOSU will be more exciting. I definitely enjoy the former teams more. As in generally finding them more interesting to watch and less annoying to hear about. We'll see, though.
maxresdefault.jpg

nofx94

That's why he can't put together an offensive game plan. Too busy lusting over sharks. I imagine that takes a lot of energy and concentration, considering the work that must go into actually capturing one...

I heard about this vaguely last year but never really understood until now. Thank you.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Guy looks a little too fat to be McElwain but it's hard to tell because ol' Jim is constantly wearing like 8 layers of clothing including a rain slicker all the time. And he looks perfectly comfortable even in the Florida Heat. Probably a lizard person.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Meyer with shots fired against Herman, his former assistant, and Mustchomp.

Full article
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...by-herman-muschamp-blaming-inherited-players/

Meyer also said Muschamp "blamed us for Florida," referring to a perceived lack of talent left for Muschamp when Meyer departed before the 2011 season.
"C'mon man. I don't know where that came from," Meyer told CBS Sports. "It's like a new generation of excuse. [Herman] said, 'I can't rub pixie dust on this thing.' He got a dose of reality. Maryland just scored 51 points on you."

The full quote by Herman in Saturday's postgame: "If we all thought that we were going to come in here and in nine months sprinkle some fairy dust on this team and think that we've arrived then we're wrong."
"Players read that," Meyer continued.

giphy.gif

Lightningwar

Administrator
That Muschamp excuse was pretty funny. His recruiting was great and he still sucked. The Donk would kill to have the recruiting classes Muschamp had. The Donks success was built around Muschamps recruits.

Brick

Meyer can say whatever he wants though. His *worst* year as a coach was 8-5 at Florida and they won the Endless Shrimp for the SEC!

coogrfan

Texas' last 4 recruiting classes: 17, 10, 7, 25. Not great, but not losing to Maryland bad.

Pretty sure Herman's "pixie dust" comment wasn't referring to a lack of talent at UT. Lack of testicular fortitude? Maybe...

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Pretty sure Herman's "pixie dust" comment wasn't referring to a lack of talent at UT. Lack of testicular fortitude? Maybe...
But it was referring to a lack of talent. He basically threw the entire team under the bus.

coogrfan

But it was referring to a lack of talent. He basically threw the entire team under the bus.

Really don't think so. Herman spent the entire off season talking about the need to change the culture of the Horns FB program. Apparently it hasn't happened yet, because those kids didn't handle adversity any better for CTH than they did for Charlie Strong. Punch 'em in the mouth and they curl up and die. Until that changes it isn't going to matter who the coach is.

Lightningwar

Administrator
FSU also cancelled. Rumblings about the Canes game on the 16th being moved to Oct 7th due to the damage Miami is expected to get this weekend.

Renegade

Charge on!
UCF, FSU, and UF home games canceled. USF and Miami away games canceled. FIU is playing their home game vs Alcorn in Birmingham. FAU is @Wisconsin and UW is paying for additional nights in the hotel and associated costs.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
c0rch arroyo the o

makes me think of oreos

whats better than oreos in a glass of milk and eating it with a spoon?