• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 15 Thread - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Brick

i keep forgetting that this OC matchup is Ludwig vs. Arroyo. this game will be legendary!

this is like Al Borges vs. mike bobo. PAC-12 wanted decade old SEC ball, they got it!

Brick

oh for fucks sake

So much has changed in just a couple of decades, hasn’t it? Utah joined the Pac-12. Oregon raced, head-long, into the major college football arms race. And as Ludwig said, “Almost anything goes; we’re running the fly sweep with tight ends now.”

if that doesn't sum up ludwig's offensive philosophy in one statement...

Wooly

i keep forgetting that this OC matchup is Ludwig vs. Arroyo. this game will be legendary!

this is like Al Borges vs. mike bobo. PAC-12 wanted decade old SEC ball, they got it!
I would kill to see more teams run the Wisconsin offense. The spread, especially with RPOs, is honestly boring.

bruin

Buster Douglas came in the same 15 pounds heavier for his first title defense against Holyfield

Does history repeat ITSELF? !

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I would kill to see more teams run the Wisconsin offense. The spread, especially with RPOs, is honestly boring.

3io13e.jpg

bruin

No pregame show for the CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS
Bitch Maids, Larry Scott!

Early on we have Wazzu beating # 1 North Carolina in the semis of the Women’s College Cup on ESPNU.

FOWLER/HERBIE on the Call for the PAC-12 championship

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Utah getting dominated lol

Par for the course for the Pac-12 alongside the shit officiating and one of the most unwatchable teams suddenly playing well so they can get into the Rose Bowl and look unwatchable again

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Watching Moss run this game is like watching all those Madden pubers that run inside zone and then just try to break it outside every single time until eventually it works

digs

sun of nothing
HERMano beat oregon was the worst thing ever to happen to Utah. mindfucked HERMANOS
I'm pretty sure that game completed the pac12 circle of suck and doomed the conference to go 0-for in the bowls.

this game is painful to watch. Wish ASU had beat Utah and lost to Oregon, it'd be much more palatable.