• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 15 Thread - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Brick

lol, this dunce hired taggart. no credit given.

twice in the same article:
"Worth pointing out today, he’s delivering, isn’t he?"

"He delivered this season, didn’t he?"

he's in line for another AP writer of the year, ISN'T HE?

"Last season, players in September reported that Cristobal showed them the gut-wrenching footage of Round No. 9 of the Gatti-Ward fight. He wanted them to know what a slugfest looked like. Another time, the former Miami Hurricanes player brought in motivational speakers, ones who knew what it took to win a championship themselves."

DAZN DAZN DAZN

well oh my fucking lawd, you don't say, a corch made his players watch a slugfest boxing match and brought in motivational speakers. novel approach, ISN'T IT?

Brick

if baylor wins and uga loses a close game i bet uga gets in. i think we could see some chaos today.

bruin

lol, this dunce hired taggart. no credit given.

twice in the same article:
"Worth pointing out today, he’s delivering, isn’t he?"

"He delivered this season, didn’t he?"

he's in line for another AP writer of the year, ISN'T HE?

"Last season, players in September reported that Cristobal showed them the gut-wrenching footage of Round No. 9 of the Gatti-Ward fight. He wanted them to know what a slugfest looked like. Another time, the former Miami Hurricanes player brought in motivational speakers, ones who knew what it took to win a championship themselves."

DAZN DAZN DAZN

well oh my fucking lawd, you don't say, a corch made his players watch a slugfest boxing match and brought in motivational speakers. novel approach, ISN'T IT?

I'm dying over here.

well now we have to show ROUND 9 don't we HERMANOS? !!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't think so, I think they would've just put them in 1st from the word go and tOSU's resume is good enough to justify them staying at 1

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
LSU vs. OUDNA would be FUN, but I don’t really want to see OSU-Klimpson again, so I’m good either way

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I don't think so, I think they would've just put them in 1st from the word go and tOSU's resume is good enough to justify them staying at 1
PlnG.gif