• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 14

LEGEND

Don't know how much longer I'm gonna be able to hang in this dyn? I'm really trying... but it's almost to the point of pulling teeth! My game against @Flanntastic was a roller coaster ride.. The first qtr was extremely boring! That's not a knock on Flann... I'm just tired of the screen left screen right bull crap!

It went from extremely boring to extremely frustrating in the 2nd Qtr.. As my QB could not make simple throws. If I lob it.. It took off like a rocket! If I tried to bullet the pass it was a lame duck!

I had guys wide open on many plays... only to watch the ball float past them by 5-15 yds. As usual @Flanntastic completed just 3 passes b4 his QB was throwing laser darts! For Some reason... every time I had numbers in the run game... My RB would suddenly step into a quicksand pit! I now from certain formations like Pistol that will happen.. But I've never experienced it from Ace!

I'm not saying @Flanntastic is running any glitches... It's just frustrating to see that stuff happen. In another play where Flann ran a motion screen to his HB... I had to watch my cpu defender being pulled away by the Cpu AI... He was literally fighting to make a play and was being pulled the opposite direction by the AI.

after jumping out to a 21-0 lead... I was able to force Flann into 3 picks... Only to watch my receivers start dropping "EVERYTHING"! With exception of one play... I pretty much shut Flann down in the 2nd half. But even with the turnovers... I couldn't recover because my receivers decided to take a game off! Not to mention my play book glitched the entire game! It caused me one score on a goal line stand because I had to ask coach and it still wouldn't give me plays I wanted to run... Smh!

Rant over..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
MY QB started like 10-12 and then crapped out in the 2nd half, I think i threw a INT on four straight drives. that didn't help his heisman campaign....
the game was closer than the score, who would have thought we would have a defensive battle.

LEGEND

MY QB started like 10-12 and then crapped out in the 2nd half, I think i threw a INT on four straight drives. that didn't help his heisman campaign....
the game was closer than the score, who would have thought we would have a defensive battle.
Game was actually enjoyable in 2nd half! If not for key drops.. I'd actually over look the other crap! I think once I switched coverages a user picked you those 1st two... Your QB wasn't as accurate. He was still much better than mine though... You dropped a couple picks.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk