• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 14 Thread - Sussudio

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If Bama's only loss is to LSU what other team should get in over them?

I'm not going to argue Georgia because they aren't getting in.

I think it will be Clemson, LSU, tOSU and Bama and I am fine with that.

Bammer gonna surprise people even with a shitty qb. Bama has had shit qbs forever. How quickly y'all forget.

source.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Lots of games in the early going with not much of NOTE happening right now, like most or UR careers according to CARTMAN. I will USE this DOWN time to go put together my overnight slowcooker vegetable soup WITH BEEF concotion. NO VEGANISM here. there will be MEAT.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Vols about to wrap up win #7. Never thunk they’d get that after the way they started.

The most satisfying part is that they are finally making fewer mistakes. Still don’t have the horses to compete with the big boys though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Everyone with a NASHNUL QB should run what LSU or Bammer is running

What did Oregon score on a mediocre Oregon State team today? 24? Lol

Lightningwar

Administrator
ACC Refs I love you so much. Who calls that on a punt? Even the commentators couldnt believe it. The entire leadership of the ACC should do the honorable thing and kill themselves.

Brick

cristobal's only hope is pulling a corch O and puling a rabbit out of a hat to hire someone to corch the offense with a brain. if he doesn't fire arroyo after having a senior QB and the most experienced line in the country and looking this terrible, he'll never get it.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
cristobal's only hope is pulling a corch O and puling a rabbit out of a hat to hire someone to corch the offense with a brain. if he doesn't fire arroyo after having a senior QB and the most experienced line in the country and looking this terrible, he'll never get it.

I can't believe the INSTAGRAM/TWITTER OC is actually an incompetent clown!

Brick

i feel bad for herbert. he looked really good as a true frosh and then got handed arroyo/cristobal/taggart. that ain't fair.

Lightningwar

Administrator
A&M has 35 yards of offense with 7:17 left in the 3rd qtr. I mean there were times his offense was bad at FSU. But not sure it was that bad. Maybe Gata 2011 was close lol

Brick

why does the band director at utah have to stand on a fucking ladder...at home. you'd think they would have a setup. wtf

bruin

hammered.
It is OCCUPYING one of the 50 INCHERS.

We have NAVY-HOUSTON on the OTHER 50 INCHER.

ESPN Fight night and COLORADO -UTAH consume the smaller screens.

OUDNA will make its way BACK SOON

DID YOu see Texiera-Adames?!

anotther greT fight in the SQUARED CIRCLE