• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw gon' cook Week 14 conference shamship games

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
dabo is the trump of college footbaw. he prolly buys those shirts off the rack for $150 and has them embroidered. only to look like a complete boxy clown.

If Dabo Sweeney got taken hostage by ISIS/new boogeyman and I was the lone person that could save him I would 100% ask if I could swing the sword. That said, I need him and Klimpson to destroy Notre Lame so my boss can give me another dime.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
i think people mistake georgia playing alabama well, which probably has a lot to do with kirby smart's familiarity with saban and equal talent, with them being OMG AWESOME. hugh freeze and JOHNNY FOOTBAW played alabama well. some teams just play certain programs well. georgia got punked by LSU and LSU hasn't scored an offensive td against bama in years. washington owns MINSHEW.

the argument for georgia with 2 losses about WAT ABOUT THE BESTTTT TEAMS is just ridiculous. yeah georgia would blow ou and tosu out for sure!

Saw an interwebs comment that said Jawja’s Bama loss was better than any of OU’s wins

Lol

Why should a team that might as well be Arkansas in every second half against Bammer be in the playoff

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
OSU fans at the last moment realized OU’s RESUME was clearly better so they were sperging hard last night/this morning about how ND didn’t deserve to be in because they almost lost to Vandy or some shit

Beating 6-6 team by 5 < losing to 6-6 by 29, clearly

CJ_24

I think an OU-OSU bowl game would be entertaining. Both teams seem to be playing well.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
“It was an emotional year. Everybody’s saying it. I talked to the guys, they were all saying it. VERY unfair treatment from the media. You know that? I’m the cleanest guy around, nobody cleaner than me! We could’ve won it all if it wasn’t for FAKE NEWS and the LAMESTREAM media. FIX NOW!”

Oh, I get it!

CJ_24

“It was an emotional year. Everybody’s saying it. I talked to the guys, they were all saying it. VERY unfair treatment from the media. You know that? I’m the cleanest guy around, nobody cleaner than me! We could’ve won it all if it wasn’t for FAKE NEWS and the LAMESTREAM media. FIX NOW!”

What meyer did was very good and very legal.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
This was like when Pedo State went to the Rose bowl a couple years ago. And Franklin talked about how difficult it was for the program to have to suffer for enabling child rape for decades. Somehow these sociopaths think they are the victims when punishment is dealt out for bad behavior.

I really can’t wait until State Pen Pedos are back to 6-6 bums and Franklin is having to recruit for some shit program like University of New Mexico. Guy is such a cucked our clown he pulled the ultimate snitch bitch move and sang a different tune under oath than he did with the rapists at Vanderbilt he covered up for. Fuck him.

I don’t back Notre Shame. Fuck Digger Phelps.But the salt that was coming out of Herbstreit’s veins when talking about them made me harder than checking Camila Cabello’s IG page shit faced.

Fuck him and his four sons.

th