• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw gon' cook Week 14 conference shamship games

Brick

oh good, we get to see

ohio state as two TD favorites over an 8-4 team
clemson as 26 point favorites over a 7-5 team

while georgia/alabama and oklahoma/texas have to face real challenges.

how can this system continue to be so random and stupid and no one in the media really seriously questions it, i don't know.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Hoping he viewing public can get Michigan-Washington State in a Bowl game solely for the Harbaugh-Leach press conferences.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Hoping he viewing public can get Michigan-Washington State in a Bowl game solely for the Harbaugh-Leach press conferences.

No chance because Wazzu can’t make the Rose, but would be a field day for MINSHEW judging by Michigan’s ability to cover crossing routes

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I have a nagging feeling that OSU might lose to some bullshit against Northwestern. Northwestern isn't very good, but they have kept basically every game close and are a pain in the ass.

Of course, OSU will probably win by 50, get into the playoff, and win it all, despite looking like ass most of the season. Fuckers.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Probably depends on what happens in the other games, but I think you'd have to put in Oklahoma or OSU over Clemson. Clemson's schedule is pretty garbage.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Clemson is going to lose to Pitt, so that's really a moot point.

The same limp dicked Pitt that just got owned by a non-certified Miami team? I get the feeling Sunshine is going in dry.

As for tOSU or OU to the CFP should everything else play out as planned? Tough question. Another in a long list of example for why the CFP needs to expand.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
3784267e98b5da872479516211ac72af.jpg

wHo’S mOrE wOrThY?!

Probably the team that wins 4/5 of these categories

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
CFB playoff speculation is the least compelling and most useless of all the sports speculation. The fighting JARs are gonna unload a 400lb box of rape on anybody and everybody and we're all just rooting for the fentanyl at this point