• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw gon' cook Week 14 conference shamship games

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Thanks for the input, December Bammer fan

Was MINSHEW ever lauded as the greatest QB evarrrr by an entire conference? I knew you would defend this pathetic game lol. UMass QB prolly had a better game against UGA

Tua can’t complete 50% indoors lol, his soft ass would probably be at 0% in snow

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Playing on a bum ankle totally doesn’t affect QB play against a top 5 defense - guy who has never played QB

Y u got such an inferiority complex to Tua fam

You worse than KYLER fans

Brick

UGA going with WILDCANT on first play after it's tied up

white-flag-on-clear-blue-sky-picture-id668711398

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Thanks for the input, December Bammer fan

Was MINSHEW ever lauded as the greatest QB evarrrr by an entire conference? I knew you would defend this pathetic game lol. UMass QB prolly had a better game against UGA

Tua can’t complete 50% indoors lol, his soft ass would probably be at 0% in snow
I’m not defending the the game. He’s hurt and had a bad game. His season speaks for itself. If you want to say it’s bad, more power to you, but you dumb.

Reactions: bjc

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Fake punts are so fucking lame lol.

Shoulda put your fucking offense out there.

I swear to god football coaches of this breed are maybe the dumbest humans on the planet

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Playing on a bum ankle totally doesn’t affect QB play against a top 5 defense - guy who has never played QB

Y u got such an inferiority complex to Tua fam

You worse than KYLER fans

Backup QB comes in and immediately starts rolling top 5 defense

Nice 40% completion, two horrible picks, and -21 yards rushing from the Heisman doe

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I’m not defending the the game. He’s hurt and had a bad game. His season speaks for itself. If you want to say it’s bad, more power to you, but you dumb.

His season is worse than KYLER, who had 400 yards and didn’t need a backup to bail him out today, so yeah, it does

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Dude completed 70% of his passes, 41 touchdowns and two interceptions this year lol

YEAH BUT HOW WOULD HE DO IN SNOW?!

Four picks, actually

Worse stats than a QB not surrounded by NFL talent at every position

I’m not the dummy who brought up someone’s stats in a blizzard

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Four picks, actually

i guess Browning deserves the heisman then! He dominated in the storm of the century.

NML

Four picks, actually

No but you are the dummy acting like he’s terrible because of one bad game