• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Thread - Revel in the Electric Rivalries

Soonerfan09

This Martell shit is awful. Haskins isn't Michael Vick, but he's averaging 5 YPC and has looked fine running. Instead, they put in the TWINK so they can declare run before they even snap the ball.
That’s driving me crazy. tOSU should be up by 14+, but they did the same thing at the end of the first half.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Martell looks like a walk on punter. What are they doing?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Fuck this shit. Michigan is playing its worst game of the year. Offensive gameplan is just utter garbage.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is going downhill in a hurry.

Patterson seems like a wigger. Typical Toledo kid lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, I thought Michigan would win in 2016, but Irving has really mastered the whole "look shitty the entire year but still win nearly every game, lose game you shouldn't, usually by getting detonated by middling Big Ten West team, beat Michigan, and then either get pantsed by a team in the playoff that has a pulse or beat some overrated trog squad in a NY6 bowl" schtick the last few years

Bump

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao this taco bell Instagram commercial

Instagram worse than Vero

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Shut up about Meyer’s tough season already. Or at least bring up that he did the whole Zach Smith thing to himself.
This shit about poor Meyer and his awful headaches is driving me to drink. Fuck that dude. He's not some sympathetic figure. That and the nonstop PI flags.

c3e900e292369c75fa86e33410c4edec.jpg

Thepro_23

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Saban and the CFB playoff has ruined fans' expectations. It used to be that coaches got a stadium named after them for going 9-3, 10-2, 11-1 and then 9-4 over a four year period. Now, that gets you on the hot seat at some programs. Someone on reddit just told me that they need to fire Harbaugh because this is his ceiling. 11-2 is a damn good ceiling. And this is a hot take, but I don't know if Michigan is going to be a national title contender year in and year out anymore. The depopulating of the midwest, and especially Detroit, in addition to the death of the suburban catholic schools, has taken a huge chunk out of the Michigan recruiting base. I think 12-2 will be their ceiling going forward, except in a year out of every five.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Collins is a beast. This obviously a touchdown.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holy shit that guy can fly