• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Thread - Revel in the Electric Rivalries

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
I've never seen that called before .

Then again I've never seen someone get blocked to the wall.

Still feel like you shouldn't call that until you warn them.

Whatever, fuck this conference.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Confused-Leach.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The Big 12 overall is mid-tier among the P5s this year but it's still a testament to how incredible OU's offense is that they managed to win 11 games with one of the worst defenses in the country in any conference.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
OU D is flaccid at best. I could see Stoops bring in an old friend back in one Bo Pelini to save it. Never have I seen a sieve on the defensive side of the ball like that - and yet some fucking way they’re 11-1.

As much as it pains me to say this, Texas IMO is a slight favorite in the shampionship game because they have something that sort of resembles defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brick

he is fapping over it being DA MOST MARIO CRISTOBAL GAME EVA

yeah we get it, he is OLINE CORCH. oregon state is 129 out of 130 teams in rushing D in the country.

oregon's rushing offense this year was the worst it has been that i can remember, with ARM TALENT NASHNUL and one of the more experienced olines in the country. good job corch croot!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why is Bryce harper on GameDay decked out in Ohio state gear?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Harbaugh and Meyer both from Toledo. You're welcome America.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Run a god damn zone! FFS. OSU's base play is mesh, and they will outrun you all day on those crossing routes. Come the fuck on.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The production is bad and the announcers are annoying as fuck. The novelty of gus has worn off.

Just realized this is my first Saturday of the year where I'm at home at a normal time to watch games. Fuck me.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Ugly ass start. Did this against Notre Dame and Northwestern. Can't survive it against top 10 teams on the road. Need this first down pretty badly.

PSUEagle

@bruin228

“It does surprise me,” the North Central grad said when asked if he thought Leach would add a wrinkle to his Air Raid offense to counteract the stout Washington defense. “But knowing what I read about the head football coach here, he does things a little different way, so hopefully he remains here a long time. That would be awesome.”

Later he added that the Cougars’ game plan was “exactly the same” as in years past. The result was also the same, as Washington won for the sixth consecutive time over WSU – all by double digits – to punch a ticket to the Pac-12 title game.

“It makes it real easy for us,” Lake said. “Next year, maybe he’ll throw a little curveball. But it makes it very easy when you know what you’re going to get, so it’s awesome.”

“I mean, we know what type of offense we’re playing. They do the same thing, year in and year out. This is five years in a row now, and so it makes it real easy to game-plan.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/coll...mike-leachs-game-plan-following-upset-victory