• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Thread - Counting Blue Cars

coogrfan

Navy scores again, 2 pt try successful. 28-21 Navy 14:21 left. Loser is eliminated from the AAC West race.

bruin

Wilder - Ortiz II updates from PPV content here bros...

52 points given up to THAT Trojan team? Oh Hermanos..

Chip’s gotta make some defensive changes. BowLESS again.
it hurts, but LIFE goes on.
Like I SAID, WILDER ORTIZ II updates in STORE..

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Cal!

26c.jpg

bruin

yep

your SCREENS are right bros..

looks like double Whit is in the building.

am already FEELING ,muiltiple glasses of Pinot and a FEW modelos.

COUNTDOWN TO PPV 13 MINS

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Dang, missed all of SC-Juicy because I was in NOLA doing the tourist trap thing with the fambly.

Bourbon St. pretty dang fun. My 16 year old now wants to attend Tulane... :laughing:

I'm feeling all Larry David about the game. Always fun to get over on ur rival, but at 8-4, and a chance to backdoor into the CCG if Utah somehow slips against Xona or Lolorado, means that Clay Helton likely to be back for 2020.

Fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

Brick

Dang, missed all of SC-Juicy because I was in NOLA doing the tourist trap thing with the fambly.

Bourbon St. pretty dang fun. My 16 year old now wants to attend Tulane... :laughing:

I'm feeling all Larry David about the game. Always fun to get over on ur rival, but at 8-4, and a chance to backdoor into the CCG if Utah somehow slips against Xona or Lolorado, means that Clay Helton likely to be back for 2020.

Fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
you ain't @me?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oregon looks like they'd get beat by 50 by most of the playoff contenders. Yuck.