• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Thread - Counting Blue Cars

bruin

Must have been late after noon
On our way, the sun broke free of the clouds
We count only blue cars skip the cracks in the street
And ask many questions like children often do

Keep the 90's one-hit wonders coming. Week 13 which used to be Rivalry Saturday in the good old days is now a afterthought. Having UCLA-USC not on the same weekend as Ohio State-Michigan and Florida/FSU pains my soul. Thanks Larry Scott, you cuck. Anyway, as I hold back tears...College Gameday is headed to Columbus for Penn State-Ohio State. FOX is doing their pregame show from there too I guess. Deontay Wilder defends his WBC Heavyweight Championship of the world against Cuban Luis Ortiz on FOX PPV. Will keep this thread updated all week with fight week happenings. Have a good week, bros.

Notable matchups:
Colorado State at Wyoming, 6:30 PT, ESPN2 (Friday night)
#9 Penn State at #2 Ohio State, 9:00 AM PT, FOX
#11 Minnesota at Northwestern, 9:00 AM PT, ABC
Texas at #13 Baylor, 12:30 PT, FS1
Arkansas at #1 LSU, 4:00 PT, ESPN
#6 Oregon at Arizona State, 4:30 PT, ABC
TCU at #8 Oklahoma, 5:00 PT, FOX
#7 Utah at Arizona, 7:00 PT, FS1

colorado-state-wyoming-_AC32135x.jpg

usa_today_8943459.0.jpeg

b0d1c0b78915a6844698d6e725351778.jpg

wilder_vs_ortiz_2___thumbnail_thumb.jpg

Tell me all your thoughts on God
'Cause I'm on my way to see her
So tell me, am I very far
Am I very far now

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I don't think Illinois has a chance in hell of winning in Iowa City, but 63-0 is a motivator if there was ever one.

bruin

committee aint watching no games. Already have who they think are the best. PSU ahead of Minnesota.

Already said if UGA beats LSU two SEC teams in. WOW! I'm shocked.notsoshocked.futurama.gif

Brick

SEC is a lock for two as long as UGA, alabama, LSU win out in the reg season.

if UGA beats LSU, lsu and uga are in.
if LSU beats uga, bama and lsu are in.

pac-12 champ isn't getting in. plus i think one of oregon or utah gets upset before the CCG.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If Bama's only loss is to LSU what other team should get in over them?

I'm not going to argue Georgia because they aren't getting in.

I think it will be Clemson, LSU, tOSU and Bama and I am fine with that.

Bammer gonna surprise people even with a shitty qb. Bama has had shit qbs forever. How quickly y'all forget.

Lightningwar

Administrator
If Bama's only loss is to LSU what other team should get in over them?

I'm not going to argue Georgia because they aren't getting in.

I think it will be Clemson, LSU, tOSU and Bama and I am fine with that.

Bammer gonna surprise people even with a shitty qb. Bama has had shit qbs forever. How quickly y'all forget.

This years setup is a disaster. I'd say Oregon but their best win wont be much better than Bama's if they beat 8-4 Auburn. Maybe if Pedo State knocks off tOSU and runs the table? But then I would still put tOSU in over Bama. If LSU loses to UGA in the SEC championship game. I'd put UGA in over Bama and LSU gets in there as well.

Not much about Bama impresses me this year. They have played nobody. The one team with a pulse they played their defense got lit up like the 4th of july. Maybe Auburn will do the honorable thing and actually win this year and eliminate this ridiculous scenario where Bama gets in 2 of 3 years without winning the division.

bruin

Saban isn't losing to that wee-man of a QB.

Could see HERMano's pulling it off this Sat night in PRIMEtime then Oregon knockin out Utah in Santa Carla

/sigh

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Fool.

Everyone knows when your team is rolling you get as many punches in as possible. The second, and I mean the exact SECOND, things turn south you dip out for a month or two. When you come back you pretend like you never said anything.

Or you can pull a @Bdub and defend BOOKER and then not even be around when your team is actually excellent

Bdub

Or you can pull a @Bdub and defend BOOKER and then not even be around when your team is actually excellent
Book was a great back for Utah. Unfortunately you can't just close your eyes and run over people in the NFL.

Utes are good, but they are going to get beat by Bear Down or Ralphie so I am just going to keep my mouth shut and cry alone.

Brick

@Wuf watchin' them PACK for ya. they brought up a graphic of the three QBs nc state has started this year and, what do you know, they are starting the 0-3 record freshman guy with the most promising ARM TALENT. hermano pat mcafee talking about how he is completing 47% of his passes but ALL DA POTENTIAL GR8 UPSIDE

get me the caniac combo with extra sauce and toast STAT