• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by FALK

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I think I saw on the twitters that UCF is the first FBS program to go undefeated in the regular season 2 or fewer years after going winless.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
This upcoming debate will really highlight the inherent stupidity in the committee's task of selecting "the 4 best teams in college football." It should always and forever be the task of the committee (just like it was for the BCS) to select the most deserving teams.

I don't care that Alabama is one of the 4 best teams in CFB. If they don't deserve it through their resume (and spoiler alert: they don't) then they shouldn't be in.

-YTC

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Fuck Alabama.

BZ9KrRC.jpg

XdCPRoy.jpg

Brick

This upcoming debate will really highlight the inherent stupidity in the committee's task of selecting "the 4 best teams in college football." It should always and forever be the task of the committee (just like it was for the BCS) to select the most deserving teams.

I don't care that Alabama is one of the 4 best teams in CFB. If they don't deserve it through their resume (and spoiler alert: they don't) then they shouldn't be in.

-YTC
MEMPIS is better than most if not all of Alabama's wins. UCF, if they go undefeated, would have beaten them twice. The first time they beat them 40-13.

Wolfman21

Fuck Alabama.

BZ9KrRC.jpg

XdCPRoy.jpg

Im sure the racist in the 2nd one had some major internal struggle to request benching a black qb.........for another black qb.

Then again, his brain obviously doesn't work, so who cares.

2 losses in 2 seasons and hes worthless. Fuckin bama fans...ungrateful fucks

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Im sure the racist in the 2nd one had some major internal struggle to request benching a black qb.........for another black qb.

Then again, his brain obviously doesn't work, so who cares.

2 losses in 2 seasons and hes worthless. Fuckin bama fans...ungrateful fucks

This is what we call "telling on urself."

-YTC