• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13, Next advance Monday 10pm EST

Akecheta

Air Force and Fresno State go back and forth, with AF returning a KO for a TD, converting a 4th and 3 in to a 40 yard TD and then with 11 seconds left beating Cover 4 up the seam for a 55 yard TD. (Those plays were not in sequence just the major tide changers)

Fresno also coughed the ball up in the red zone which led to a sustained drive that AF converted to points.

Appreciate the game @NavyHog but I really hate this game sometimes.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Air Force and Fresno State go back and forth, with AF returning a KO for a TD, converting a 4th and 3 in to a 40 yard TD and then with 11 seconds left beating Cover 4 up the seam for a 55 yard TD. (Those plays were not in sequence just the major tide changers)

Fresno also coughed the ball up in the red zone which led to a sustained drive that AF converted to points.

Appreciate the game @NavyHog but I really hate this game sometimes.

You almost beat a more talented team on the road. I thought you had me. I posted the plays up above. Couple thoughts:

- It was Cover 4, but you had 8 in the box. As soon as he cleared the LB I let it rip.
- My TE has 88 SPD which is equivalent to a 4.42

The whole counter, sometime read option, sometime IZ had me on skates all game.

Akecheta

You almost beat a more talented team on the road. I thought you had me. I posted the plays up above. Couple thoughts:

- It was Cover 4, but you had 8 in the box. As soon as he cleared the LB I let it rip.
- My TE has 88 SPD which is equivalent to a 4.42

The whole counter, sometime read option, sometime IZ had me on skates all game.

I just looked at the play art again that MLB is not in a typical zone drop he is on read/react Still pissed off on the end of that game, but it was good stuff

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I just looked at the play art again that MLB is not in a typical zone drop he is on read/react Still pissed off on the end of that game, but it was good stuff

I wanted to break my controller on the first drive when your safety tackeled my QB and then somehow jumped up and tackled the pitch man. The game does infuriating things sometimes.

bluejay13

I due realize that it's Valentine's Day and your guys' wives/girlfriends might get pissed for playing your games so I can extend the advance a day if need be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toctsx112311

That was an intense game. 31-28 Texas state takes the win on at TD pass with seconds to go. It was tough game played really well by both teams. Good luck with the rest of your season @bluejay13 I almost had the upset maybe next year.

bluejay13

That was an intense game. 31-28 Texas state takes the win on at TD pass with seconds to go. It was tough game played really well by both teams. Good luck with the rest of your season @bluejay13 I almost had the upset maybe next year.

Good game and thank you! I was shaking after that game from the intensity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk