• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
When you want to knock our game out? My earliest availability will be Wednesday night

If that's the earliest you can play Wednesday night works fine. I could play tonight after 930pm central time and Monday and Tuesday after 7pm central time.

ArmyVol

#trending
Sunday nights are impossible because I'm usually up real early Monday morning (0330) Wednesday is the earliest I can go

Wpotty

I have a shit ton of packing to do but I'll try to squeeze it in ill post back here when I'm done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Sunday nights are impossible because I'm usually up real early Monday morning (0330) Wednesday is the earliest I can go

Wednesday works for me. If you happen to get time before then, let me know. I am usually still up around then so even if we played late night/early morning some time I could make it work.

RamesuThe1

Big win for the Frogs. I believe it puts us back in the Big 12 title game. Certainly unexpected with how young my team is but my defense has been awesome all year.

TotalDoubt

War Damn
Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be leaving the dynasty. With work picking up, and my daughter having dance and tball, I just don't have the time for two dynasties. @TXHusker05

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be leaving the dynasty. With work picking up, and my daughter having dance and tball, I just don't have the time for two dynasties. @TXHusker05

Sorry to see you go but certainly understand. You're always welcome if you happen to find the time later on.

Walter323

I'm on auto.
Heading to Jamaica. Will be back next week Thursday.
They have pretty shitty Wifi there and it costs and arm and a leg to use data with my phone.
If we get to the offseason please wait as long as you can on recruiting and preseason.
I will check every couple days to see if it is getting close.
If somebody could shoot me a PM when we get close I will try and be prepared to use the lobby wifi in between red stripes to get caught up.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@ArmyVol I know you have your BSCFL game tonight but if you have time to play ours, let me know. I think we are last, although the website still shows @RamesuThe1 needing to play auto-pilot FSU.

XBL is acting all sorts of weird for me and says content isn't available but it seems to be working.

RamesuThe1

@ArmyVol I know you have your BSCFL game tonight but if you have time to play ours, let me know. I think we are last, although the website still shows @RamesuThe1 needing to play auto-pilot FSU.

XBL is acting all sorts of weird for me and says content isn't available but it seems to be working.
Hopefully a glitch...I'll hope on the system and check I finished and won 62-17

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
We should be able to advance tomorrow night guys. Sorry for the delay on this week but we had been making such good time we're way ahead of schedule anyway.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Nebraska defeats UCLA 45-13. The Huskers ran 78 plays for 542 yards, throwing 27 of 40 for 332 yards and 3 TD and running 38 times for 210 yards and 3 TD. UCLA had just 245 yards and held the ball just 8 minutes of the game. Armstrong was a beast, throwing for 332 and 3 TD and adding a rushing TD.