• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Thread - November Rain

bruin

Miss the old crew of (I’ll fuck you right here on the table) Tirco, Corso and before Ego Herby.

Switched over to BUCK and TROY

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Did they dump the Hasselbecks on a State Thursday night game again? God fucking dammit

Oh my.

giphy.gif

Bdub

Utah's QB and RB out for the season. Fucking team is cursed in November. I've never seen anything like it.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
My dad texted me "Bad football night". What could I possibly say to that? "Yeah." Conversation over.

State fans are the hens waltzing right into the foxhole at this point. Spend your time doing literally anything else.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
They need to do way instain Gundy> who kill thier playoff hopes, becuse these player cant fright back? It was on the news this mroing a corch in practice who had hurt his three kids, they are taking the three players back to locker too lady to rest. my pary are with the pokes who lost his bedlam ; i am truley sorry for your lots

OU - 56
Little bro - 17

bruin

Bruins with a earlier kick than usual today at the fighting HERManos, 11:00 A.M. warming up my morning with mimosas and Elton John.

Let’s roll, hermanos.

Last edited:

bruin

Something tells me that THE BEAR has every scene of Public Agent downloaded on his Mac.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Bruins with a earlier kick than usual today at the fighting HERManos, 11:00 A.M. warming up my morning with mimosas and Elton John.

Let’s roll, hermanos.
I prefer the bloody marys for my morning tailgates.

Anyway, razorblade flavored tacos for dinner.