• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Thread - November Rain

bruin

Last month of the regular season. Gameday is heading to Boston College as Clemson comes to Chestnut Hill (#2 Clemson at #17 Boston College, 5:00 ABC). Hoping for some November rain, as it was in the mid 80's all week here. Still sundress season. Could be worse. Rivalry week for some (Bedlam, Deep South's Oldest Rivalry, Duke-UNC),. Cheers, bros.

Notable games:
#8 Ohio State at Michigan State (9:00 AM, FOX)
Oklahoma State at #6 Oklahoma (12:30 , ABC)
#18 Mississippi State at #1 Alabama (12:30, CBS)
#10 Washington State at Colorado (12:30, ESPN)
Auburn at #5 Georgia (4:00, ESPN)
Florida State at #3 Notre Dame (4:30, NBC)

1107victory-bell

georgia-coaches-react-to-auburn-hail-mary.gif

red-chile-tamales-Beeson.jpg

5657f07511ba6.image.jpg

keith-jackson-abc-sports-si-vault.jpg

Skeeter

Uber felon
Would be so hard if that happens.
This team is terrible on defense and has decided to only throw dink and dunk passes for some reason. Not very hard to defend. This is going to be like a 14-6 sparty win. Osu are who we think they are . They aren't getting miraculously better at this point in the season.

If Michigan can't beat them this year they never will under harbaugh

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Sparty has no offense. They play great defense so they’ll keep it close but their offense is going to have to play a few notches better than they’ve been to pull it off. It helps if they get any WRs back.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Davis is out for the year and he’s their best receiver. Don’t know about Cody White (?), who’s their other receiver.

I think OSU will win, but it will be a rock fight. MSU cannot stress OSU’s linebackers without a QB running game, and it’s not a big play offense at all. Those are the weaknesses of OSU’s defense. Maybe if Lewerke is suddenly healthy they can do something. OSU won’t be able to run the ball, but they should be able to pass well enough to win. It’s going to be like 13-6 or something though.

Lightningwar

Administrator
This is going to be Corch Meyerz last season at tOSU. The writing is on the wall. Look back at Florida if you need to know his playbook.

Thinking the same. He looks dazed on the sidelines. Saw the same look in Jimbo Fisher at the end of his reign in 2016-17. They even have some of the same issues with OL and LB play.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Sparty has no offense. They play great defense so they’ll keep it close but their offense is going to have to play a few notches better than they’ve been to pull it off. It helps if they get any WRs back.
Watch for LJ Scott to have a career day. I'm pretty sure he's back now.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I agree. He seems disinterested and the team looks uninspired. Though 30m might be tough to walk away from.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
OSU by 14. They might not be as good as in the past few but they are still loads better than MSU imo.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY

bruin

Tough day.

We getting blitzed tonight WWYPFT style for the Wufpack or what hermanos?

@Wuf has Panthers and NC State going.

Gonna shotgun back to back Coors Lights when I get home

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Tough day.

We getting blitzed tonight WWYPFT style for the Wufpack or what hermanos?

@Wuf has Panthers and NC State going.

Gonna shotgun back to back Coors Lights when I get home
I'll be watching NASHNUL, I don't need to see an extremely overrated State team either win in an unimpressive manor or outright lose to Wake aka where all of Wuf's preppy cousins went.

I'll be at Carter Finley December 1st for the ECU game doe, but that's mainly for tailgating purposes. Back to the basics baby, chowing on Bojangles and pounding Coors Banquet in the back of a F250

Brick

I'll be watching NASHNUL, I don't need to see an extremely overrated State team either win in an unimpressive manor or outright lose to Wake aka where all of Wuf's preppy cousins went.

I'll be at Carter Finley December 1st for the ECU game doe, but that's mainly for tailgating purposes. Back to the basics baby, chowing on Bojangles and pounding Coors Banquet in the back of a F250
unimpressive manor enter nutopia lexicon