• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Presented By Some Bullshit Who Cares

Simo77

Swap 2, 3, 4 for 5, 6, 7.

Louisville will eventually get bumped out by ACC Champ unless Clemson goes full Clemson next week against Wake Forest. Michigan will bounce Wisconsin and Ohio State if they win out. Ohio State is likely in if they win out even without a conf championship, obviously eliminating Michigan. Their resume will be to good and they getting all them style points lately. That last spot I'm not sure what they do with it. Possibly jump OU and OSU up in the rankings this week so if one of them wins out they get in? Or maybe the only put Washington at like 6 which just about guarantees they get in if they win out. Or maybe they swap LSU in on account of their amazing loss last week and beating Bert today.

Pretty sure it stays as it is in the end.

1. Bama
2. Clemson/Louisville
3. Michigan/Ohio State
4. a 6 win South Carolina

Skeeter

Uber felon
Honestly not sure how bucks get in over the conference champs. probably need Washington to drop another.

Would leave
1. bammer
2. Clemson
3. psu/whisky
4. buckeyes

If Washington wins out then swap them in at 4 and buckeyes left out at 5.
Playoffs expand to 8 in 2017

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
OSU probably gets in over Wisconsin, but not PSU. I can't imagine the committee leaving out Big Ten Champs that beat OSU. Although it's not beyond the realm of possibility that both could get in. It might come down to something like Louisville or OSU, and that would be a tough call.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
there's like 300 people in the stands in tucson. DICKROD

large_071216-rich-rodriguez-thumbsup.jpg

Skeeter

Uber felon
OSU probably gets in over Wisconsin, but not PSU. I can't imagine the committee leaving out Big Ten Champs that beat OSU. Although it's not beyond the realm of possibility that both could get in. It might come down to something like Louisville or OSU, and that would be a tough call.
If that's the case I think you have to give osu the nod on sos.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wazzu is playing like one of the best in the country right now. I hope Grinch isn't hired away this offseason.

Also, Davis Webb blows. Glad he didn't come to CU.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
FFS, just try the 47-yard field goal. At least, Maryland knows to the kick the "welp.....we didn't get shutout field goal."

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is that video being streamed from the ISS or something? I don't think I could find a lower quality version.