• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Presented By Some Bullshit Who Cares

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I need these mountaineers to win so that my freezing my ass off next Saturday in Morgantown is for a meaningful game.

Because the fucking stillers at browns game I'll freeze my ass off in is already guaranteed to be meaningless.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
This Tejas-WVU game is actually pretty good. No defense on either side but the two scrambling white QBs ain't doing too bad.

Wolfman21

Right on time

Hes actually worse than most of the previous coaches we've had. He has more talent and plays like ass against the less talented teams. TOB couldn't recruit but we would win 7-8 games per season. This ass fuck pulls in 4*'s and pretty good athletes but hamfists his way to losing seasons against teams we outplay.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So how the hell did Michigan have good defenses under Hoke? They didn't have any world beating defenses but were consistently top 25 defenses. Doesn't make any sense.

Brick

So how the hell did Michigan have good defenses under Hoke? They didn't have any world beating defenses but were consistently top 25 defenses. Doesn't make any sense.
He wasn't DC, completely different players, different conference, etc.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
App choked it away against Troy. New Orleans will have to wait another year

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They would need the Big 12 contenders to implode and beat UDub and Colorado/Utah convincingly.