• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1

SandS2910

.....what's happening fellas? Dunno if I'll join until the reboot.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Walter323

@Downinthebend once you spend your 5000 recruiting points we will advance to week 2

Friendly reminder, we usually advance once the games are done and don't wait on recruiting points other than week 1.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Are we rebooting after this year? If so there is no need to recruit. Obviously there is a need if we are going to go 2-3 more seasons.

Walter323

I won't be around to do recruiting till Tonight around 10pm eastern
3d628d1028f5bf2182ea069afe58883b.gif

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Walter323

You can only use 3. Everybody uses them on the scouting part so you can scout 100% for 50 points.

Since your points weren't reset you will have to monitor yourself. Your team currently has 6500 points available for recruiting which is 1500 more than everybody else. That is why I mentioned to make sure you have 1500 leftover each week.

Also only assign 500 points to any recruit as that is the max every other team can do.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Remember to only use 5000 recruiting points. You should have 1500 leftover each week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

At one time @Flanntastic was in a similar situation, and if I remember correctly, it didn't matter if he put 5,000 pts down - the CPU would automatically add the extra points.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why do I have to do that at all? I could have 3 skill points and the +1500 is 3?

Because if you only had 3 skill points, you'd be limited to 5,000 and 500 a recruit like everybody else. Only thing you can get at 3 is scouting and lockpicks.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Why do I have to do that at all? I could have 3 skill points and the +1500 is 3?

Before you can advance to adding extra points to a recruit, you must max out one of the 1st two attributes - locksmith and scouting. If you only have 3 then the best you can do is the default - 5000 per week and 500 per recruit.

We added that rule, along with the Top 150 pipeline rule, to make recruiting more challenging. You can still recruit a super team (especially if you are at a traditional power like Bama) but with these constraints it does cause you have to work a little harder.