• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 - Year 4

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Advanced to Week 1 of Year 4! Next advance late Friday or some time Saturday afternoon.

@NavyHog (Arkansas) vs @LEGEND (Penn State)
@Wpotty (Florida State) vs @Walter323 (Georgia)

@TXHusker05 (Nebraska) at Michigan
@RamesuThe1 (TCU) vs Arizona
@Flanntastic (Ohio State) vs San Diego State
@bluejay13 (Tennessee) vs Eastern Michigan

@ArmyVol (UCLA) BYE
@ncaafan323 (Alabama) BYE

@ncaafan323 I gave you a BYE Week 1 to see if we could try fixing the glitch. I booted you AFTER the advance this time and re-invited you. We will see what happens. Hopefully it works out.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@LEGEND

Tonight is probably a "no-go" unless you can play around midnight EST. I'm going to watch the Arkansas vs Wofford game that is scheduled to start around 9:50 pm EST. So if you want to play that late I can, or I'm good Friday night.

LEGEND

@LEGEND

Tonight is probably a "no-go" unless you can play around midnight EST. I'm going to watch the Arkansas vs Wofford game that is scheduled to start around 9:50 pm EST. So if you want to play that late I can, or I'm good Friday night.

Friday night @ or after 6pm est.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@LEGEND

Sent you a XBL msg, but I'm running a little late. Won't be on until 8:30 - 8:45 PM EST.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Huskers beat Michigan 48-31. Pretty balanced offensive performance, 577 yards total. 43 rushes for 300 yards and 5 TD and threw 15 of 25 for 277 yards and a TD.

Johnny Stanton was pretty good at QB, threw 9 of 16 for 210 yards, 1 TD and an INT. I pulled him in the 3rd to let Zack Darlington play some, he threw 6 of 9 for 67 yards which was nice. The 2 QBs combined for 9 rushes and 46 yards plus a Darlington TD. Adam Taylor ran 11 times for 83 yards and 3 TD and De'Mornay Pierson-El ran 10 times for 107. 8 guys in total got carries in the game. Spread the receptions around but the leader with Justin Copeland who caught just 2 passes for 119 yards and a TD. He broke loose for a few bombs including a 75 yarder.

Defense sucked outside of 3 sacks.

Wpotty

FSU wins against Georgia 41-35
Haven't recruited yet so I'll be green in like 10-15 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk