• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
yYAx3bW.png

This guy turned out to be a fraud?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
lol. Taggart. That was stanky. At least CHIP has fucking Mora croots. Wats ur excuse.

MAKING WEEK 2 THREAD NOW HERMANONS MOTHERFUCKING ENGAGE

I don't feel like looking this up so can someone (@bruin228) give me the rundown on this Taggart donk? That guy looked completely lost every time they showed him on the sidelines or when they interviewed him. If I wasn't certain he's in prison I'd suggest Alvin Greene had managed to impersonate an ACC coach.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don't feel like looking this up so can someone (@bruin228) give me the rundown on this Taggart donk? That guy looked completely lost every time they showed him on the sidelines or when they interviewed him. If I wasn't certain he's in prison I'd suggest Alvin Greene had managed to impersonate an ACC coach.

30+ point losses to FCS teams: 1

Conference championships, division titles, bowl wins, and wins over teams that finished ranked: 0

That's all you need to know

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Conference championships, division titles, bowl wins, and wins over teams that finished ranked: 0

Granted I hate FSU but I can't imagine anyone wanted to take that job after the Jimbo fiasco, right? I have a DJ set to get ready for but I might have to put that on hold tomorrow and listen to some FSU HOT TALK radio in the morning. CHOKIES are bums but even they wouldn't do something dumb like hire that bum.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Granted I hate FSU but I can't imagine anyone wanted to take that job after the Jimbo fiasco, right? I have a DJ set to get ready for but I might have to put that on hold tomorrow and listen to some FSU HOT TALK radio in the morning. CHOKIES are bums but even they wouldn't do something dumb like hire that bum.
Tony dropping sick beats at the hottest clubs in Vegas babby

Renegade

Charge on!

Biggest ever loss by a BCS team to an FCS squad. And only surpassed overall by that UNT-Portland State beatdown.

And he oversaw the worst seasons in USF history and the only time they'd ever been shutout at home...by George O'Leary nonetheless.

Renegade

Charge on!
He announced he was donating $1m to the new FSU football facility. He needs to donate his entire salary to Quinton Flowers for saving his ass at USF and enabling him to get these jobs.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I just realized that Nutopian favorite, Bo Pelini, corch of FCS power Youngstown St., lost to Butler last weekend. Butler has 0 scholarship football players. 0. lol that might be one of the biggest upsets ever. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah they play in my school's non scholly 1AA league lol

Brick

I just realized that Nutopian favorite, Bo Pelini, corch of FCS power Youngstown St., lost to Butler last weekend. Butler has 0 scholarship football players. 0. lol that might be one of the biggest upsets ever. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
remember the bo pelini cat meme and how taylor martinez got progressive worse every game for 4 years? CORCH BO