• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Big Baller Brand

R2D2

That fumble cost GT the game lol. Also, Ted Roof sucks. Tennessee has the worst offense in the SEC and still managed to win. Gtfo.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
But Tennessee with no defense will make Florida's offense look better than it is. No way Tennessee has any edge in Gainesville. They will lose for sure.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
who.gif

I started in 2014.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The fact that he sees nothing wrong with keeping a universally recognized symbol for garbage (literally) prominently displayed among his players on the sidelines is just incredible.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Shit hurts me man. One of my former corches, and a good friend, is in his first year as Oline corch this year, so his success is tied to fucking retard Butch.

I can't root against them because of this, but I sure wish there was some way to get rid of Butch without displacing the entire staff.

coogrfan

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/201...y-loss-comeback-uh-cougars-conspiracy-houston

"Beyond the shadows, on Reddit presumably, there is another, more promising theory that likely involves the highest levels of Texas government and prominent area rappers. The University of Houston’s seemingly benign and hollow #HTownTakeover recruiting slogan exposes something much more nefarious than we ever imagined. Fed up with its status as a head coach stepping stone, UH developed a series of attractive saboteurs over the past two decades for eager programs to poach. Consider the following events supporting the Cougars’ play for in-state and, ultimately, world domination.
  • Kevin Sumlin’s predecessor Art Briles left a smoking crater where the briefly-relevant Baylor football program once stood. He’s now spoiled goods on an international level, having been spurned by even the Canadian Football League for his complicity in the despicable situation in Waco.
  • Kevin Sumlin’s successor Tony Levine is the active tight ends coach at Sumlin’s alma mater, Purdue. Nothing good happens at Purdue. We suspect Levine has been secretly groomed by the embattled A&M head coach to join the Aggie coaching staff mid-season, instituting an all-TE offense.
  • Tom Herman, UH’s beloved and most recently-departed coach, built pyramids of hype this offseason after he took over the fledgling Texas Longhorn program. He proceeded to fall flat on his face in his debut, losing at home to a B1G bottom-feeder and allowing 51 points in the bargain. We are sorting through the trash thrown on the field by Longhorn fans in a search for additional ciphers and clues.
  • Kyle Allen, one of Kevin Sumlin’s former QB proteges dismantled the shiny Aggie locker room in a now-famous quarterback battle with Kyler Murray that resulted in both players suspiciously transferring. Allen moved to the University of Houston, sight unseen, to join the organization at the center of this web. Murray transitioned to Oklahoma where Kevin Sumlin coached from 2003-2007.
  • Tony Buzbee, the Texas A&M Board of Regents member who lashed out at Kevin Sumlin on social media, earned his law degree from the University of Houston. Was his brash opposition to Sumlin part of a 4-D chess move waiting to surface or just embarrassing incompetence within the university system?
We admit that we do not yet have hard proof of this conspiracy. However, please consider this quote from Mel Gibson’s character in the timeless American movie classic Conspiracy Theory: “A good conspiracy is unprovable. I mean, if you can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere along the line.” If you have any further information to support or debunk the theory, please add it to the comments below."