• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Lightning Crashes

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
So regardless of competition, I think the OU offense will be fine because of Lincoln Riley. The defense still has a ways to go, mainly because 90% of those kids had a shitty teacher before and are having to adjust to someone who's not an alcoholic retard. I still think Grinch will produce serious results if not by the end of the year then definitely by the end of next year.

coogrfan

d8f52158f83fe5550def682d26c48c99ac207e0f.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol at locking in to the one and one and completely ignoring the obvious blitz that left a receiver wide open

That’s something a 12 year old Madden sperg would’ve seen coming

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Looking for a bandwagon to jump on since my girl Wozniacki was eliminated two days ago.
Thoughts ?
WTA is just a mess. My favorite on the women's side is probably Halep, I like Bencic as well and I think Anisimova (USA USA) is going places in the future. But it's hyper chaotic so it's hard to predict. Bencic is my favorite left but it might be Serena's tournament to lose this year.

Rafa for the men's side, but for the rest of this tournament, Wawrinka, Medvedev, and Schwartzmann (5'7 bros unite) all interesting to watch. Monfils if he can stay healthy has a shot, he was looking to win Indian Wells earlier this year before getting hurt.

bruin

WTA is just a mess. My favorite on the women's side is probably Halep, I like Bencic as well and I think Anisimova (USA USA) is going places in the future. But it's hyper chaotic so it's hard to predict. Bencic is my favorite left but it might be Serena's tournament to lose this year.

Rafa for the men's side, but for the rest of this tournament, Wawrinka, Medvedev, and Schwartzmann (5'7 bros unite) all interesting to watch. Monfils if he can stay healthy has a shot, he was looking to win Indian Wells earlier this year before getting hurt.

Appreciate this much, hermano.
Caught the Halep match too. Was pulling for her. Damn. Tough break. Keys has talent, but seems to have to put the mental game together..

Wooly

Nebraska looked very underwhemlimg against South Alabama. The oline didn't open running lanes, and the much hyped DL didn't do much either. They looked pretty soft.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Finally watched this past weekend's SC game.

I really wish I hadn't.

For all the pre-season hype about a new OC, a new attitude, increased focus on S&C, tougher practices, etc, I should have known it was just like an addict promising they'll get better and stop being a worthless piece of shit.

So, while SC didn't get falling down drunk again and whip out their dick at their brother's wedding, they still had to stop in at the liquor store and forgot to pick up the kid at daycare.

Same old shit. Soft, weak defense. Jorge Reyna isn't going to make any kind of post-season honors list, but he looked awesome against the SC defense. If he were even a little bit better of a passer, he'd have truly torched the SC secondary.

Offensively, SC looked good on their first couple of series. However, once Fresno started figuring things out and made the appropriate adjustments, JT looked a lot like 2018 JT, hesitant and indecisive. Oh, and slow and unable to scramble. While it sucks that he got hurt after having an excellent half, I think that even a healthy JT Daniels doesn't get them very far.

Now the offense belongs to true freshman Kedon Slovis, a lightly recruited 3* who was only allowed to throw 8 times total. If he's expected to run GH's Air Raid, that's not a strong vote of confidence.

The difference in the game was a spectacular 100 yard kick return by Velus Jones. Aside of that play, Fresno pretty much went toe-to-toe, and it took a last minute INT to save SC's bacon. Again, if Reyna is even just a slightly better QB, that's a TD and probable overtime, where I doubt a frosh QB wins.