• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread 2015

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Ohio State has been the closest thing to life imitating a video game mong offense I've seen, at least one that's this effective

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not in mid season form: the officiating

Brick

They're better off with big ogre trog doe. He's made at least 5 plays in this game out of would be sacks or lost yardage. He can pull that whenever he wants and that can't be underestimated. They will have more three-and-outs and it will be ugly but I'd start Jones without hesitation.

I am biased because Oregon lost two nashnul shampships to the giant QBs, but it's such a helpless feeling against those dudes. It's like they are fucking toying with you.

Brick

Dak Prescott is about the same. Watch MSU overachieve again. Jones + Tebow + Newton have like 2 or 3 losses combined? Auburn's new big guy looked pretty bad Saturday but he doesn't look like he's as physical as those other guys. Oregon needs to recruit one of these freaks.

Brick

Also the most punishing runner. They are going to have so many guys running free in the secondary this year and he's just going to flick the ball up. He seems accurate on those. Won't matter. He should lead the country in yards per attempt.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Dak Prescott is about the same. Watch MSU overachieve again. Jones + Tebow + Newton have like 2 or 3 losses combined? Auburn's new big guy looked pretty bad Saturday but he doesn't look like he's as physical as those other guys. Oregon needs to recruit one of these freaks.

Tebow lost 6 games as a starter by himself. I get your point, but I bet I can find some big ogre trogs who lost a lot of games. Logan Thomas for one.

Bucksin04

This team should be fun with everyone back next week.

They just beat the only team with a pulse on the schedule by 3 scores...and oh yeah they get the potential #1 pick in the NFL Draft back on defense next week along with 3 playmakers on offense.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Fun first weekend.

I thought Sconny could keep it close. I cant believe they couldnt run the ball. I think that is the first time in 2 decades Wisc was held to that few rushing yards. Bama out of the gate is the team to beat imo.

Oregon, do they have a defense? Imagine if Adams hadn't transferred and Lockie was forced to start? Chance for an upset? I think so!

Stanford looks like Harbaughs departure finally hitting them.

tOSU, bleh. VT is pretty bad on offense. Didnt think VT would be in the game going into the 4th qtr. I found it somewhat amusing they showed a clip of VT QB at half saying "they are going to have to do more to get me out of the game". Then like 3 plays later tOSU delivered "more" by crushing that poor kids collar bone. MSU is the only team on tOSUs schedule that can potentially trip them up. People made fun of FSUs schedule last year. But holy shit tOSU has an abomination of a schedule. 1 ranked team? I doubt the B1G champ game will even have a ranked team whether it is Wisc, NU, or MN.

Noles did what I expected. First half fumble and our last placed sudden change defense from a year ago allowed a TD to keep Texas State in the game at half. Then Golson et al torn them apart in the second half. Really cant take much away from the game as it looked to be pretty mistake free. I only got to watch about 1.5 qtrs yesterday. Ramsey at corner is sick. Brutus as Safety is also sick. Our defensive backfield looks loaded. Anyways first stringers held them to ~180 yards. Good enough for me!

Renegade

Charge on!
I see UCF didn't have the most embarrassing loss of the week. It was just the 2nd most embarrassing.

2najqcw.jpg

Wolfman21

I feel like ao far this season ive seen So much showboating over absolutely nothing. Dude gets 20 yds and a first down then tackled. The dude that tackles him gets up and jumps around like he did something. I've seen stuff like that in about every game I've watched.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
mad why? tessitore is pretty bad.

just make mcdonough and spielman do everything. spielman puts all the other former meathead player trogs to shame. although i'd probably get tired of him as a studio analyst. he is great as far as games go. makes it fun.

tessitore uses too many stupid phrases like OH THIS ONE IS A BOXING MATCH IN A PHONEBOOTH

i don't even bother with the studio shows anymore though really. especially the late night ones. i watch gameday just because it gets me excited for the day and corso is fun.

girlfriend yesterday: "gameday is kind of like E! news now isn't it?"
Quoting this because McDonough is still my favorite CFB announcer. I re-watched the highlights of 97 UF-FSU. It is probably my fav gator game ever....Id love to have a full game copy of it. But McDonough absolutely makes the game so much better with his announcing of it.

bruin

McDonough and Spielman are ESPN/ABC's third team and it's a shame really. I say that because a lot of the time that sticks them with the afternoon B1G game between Penn State and Iowa.

McDonough has been criminally underused since he's been with ESPN anyway. Really like Mark Jones too, but he's with Rod Gilmore and that just ruins everything.

Don't think I'll ever get used to Fowler in primetime. The Stanford-SC commercials with his calls over it does nothing for me.