• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 0 Thread - Presented by MTV Classic (The Hills Edition)

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Duquense at UMass is on Eleven Sports, which is in fewer homes than Stadium, and is Channel 597 on your Verizon Fios dial.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tfw I indirectly get a CFB thread week sponsorship

giphy.gif

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Minnesota just named a true freshman walk-on as their starting QB! Who’s ready for some footbawww :Yawn:
Well they gave him a scholarship already, and he beat out the Freshman who is gonna start for Rutgers when they were at IMG Academy. Pretty sure he walked on at Sota instead of taking offers he had because he is a legacy there

Pretty interesting that the Big Ten has a good chance of having 3 of it’s starting QBs come from the same “high school”

Last edited:

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Well they gave him a scholarship already, and he beat out the Freshman who is gonna start for Rutgers when they were at IMG Academy. Pretty sure he walked on at Sota instead of taking offers he had because he is a legacy there

Pretty interesting that the Big Ten has a good chance of having 3 of it’s starting QBs come from the same “high school”
Nah they gave his brother, who was also a walk-on, a scholarship.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Nah they gave his brother, who was also a walk-on, a scholarship.
Hmmm. Still think Fleck is gaming the system, and my point still stands about him having offers out of HS. According to 247, he was a 3* with offers from Cincy, Western Kentucky and Southern Miss.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

I'll take a wild guess that the depth chart at Oklahoma when BAKER won the job had a little more talent than the one at Minnesota...