• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 0 Thread Presented by Get C_ckd

bruin

Actual games this weekend.

Just close your eyes and pretend they're shittier versions of the Pigskin Classic and Eddie Robinson Classic.

Oregon state at CSU
USF at San Jose State

Stanford-Rice from land of ForumIdiot

others..

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These are actual games?

Brick

BRTky.jpg

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Of the 3 games that I actually might want to watch, 2 are on a channel I don't get. I guess I'm gonna have to play Madden instead.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Also, how is this a sellout when one end zone is nearly empty? Must be that CSU sceince!

dirt

Trolltalitarian
nerdtopia college football in effeck mode... I might have to take a dip in the pool l8r. Hot af here

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They should go 11-1 at minimum due to their schedule, but judging by this game, maybe not

coogrfan

Rain is coming down so hard that the satellite is out, so I'm stuck watching Rice-Stanford on the Xbox. It's every bit as ugly as the weather outside.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The first thing they teach you in writing is to have a coherent thesis. He's 2 paragraphs in and I have no idea what that article is actually about.

worst2first

I watched a little of the South Florida - SJSU and Stanford - Rice games last night. Using my Personalized NCAA Team Support Decision Making System[sup]TM[/sup], I was pulling for SJSU and Rice. Poor Rice. Oh well, at least it was college football.

Soonerfan09

The first thing they teach you in writing is to have a coherent thesis. He's 2 paragraphs in and I have no idea what that article is actually about.
I believe it's about what kind of Beaver fan Jacqueline Paige Anderson will be. Not sure what that has to do with anything, and I'm not reading the article, but that's what I get out of it.