• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WBLTR Sponsored 2049 Mid Season Rule Change Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Good brothers,

We all know that interest in the WBL for 80% of the league each year revolves around the draft. This is why such efforts were made to move the draft to the end of the season when losing teams are least interested in simulation baseball.

I come to you not as the Editor and Chief of the WBLTR, but as a drafting brother not due another selection for at least 30 hours. I was last to select and will be the last among you to make their next selection, so know that I come to you only with concern for my fellow drafting brothers and our future as a simulation baseball people.

I hereby propose that any threat to delay the draft for kicks results in a forfeiture of the offender's next draft pick. Likewise, any future trade that involves a promise to delay the draft shall also be rules void and a one hour limit will be placed on the .

Godspeed, and may the future of the WBL be a strong one.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Alright well I tried to save the league. You guys are on your own, I'll be back in a couple days in time for the second round