• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WBL Hall of GOATs

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It makes me sad seeing our next crop of HoF candidates and seeing who we let in last year :laughing:

All 5 will get in this year

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also @doh, I found out the reason those players had over 100% of the votes... Human GM votes count for more than one vote per ballot. Dumb

markus said:
As I mentioned in the other thread, your ballot counts for more than 1/32, but less than 100%

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Also @doh, I found out the reason those players had over 100% of the votes... Human GM votes count for more than one vote per ballot. Dumb
So our votes + the computer count too? WTF. Is it possible we do the voting on here or something then just have 2-3 people vote the guys we voted in?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So our votes + the computer count too? WTF. Is it possible we do the voting on here or something then just have 2-3 people vote the guys we voted in?

No, just our votes but they made it so each human vote counts for more than one vote. Make sense? So even though we only cast one ballot it is like we're voting x number of times. That's why caine got 390% or whatever. Our ballots were weighted.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah we'd just vote. I think if I turn on the AI voting our ballots are lessened but I'm not sure. I have no idea why they'd make human votes count more than one, it ruins the online league voting

doh

Caine is good enough, the first ballot nonsense is stupid. If they're good enough to get in, they're good enough to get in
I hate this in reel baseball. First ballot vs. not first ballot is so dumb.

I think 4-5 of them had a decent argument.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I created a thread over on the forums, hopefully someone can shed some light on this

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
There was a bug in 16.3, which should have been fixed in 16.4 (the patch from a week ago), where human votes effectively got doubled or more on every export. If your hall of fame voting period was happening while you were on 16.3, then unfortunately you will see the above. If you see the above while the entire voting period happened under 16.4, please let me know and I can take another look to see if we still have problems.

Reactions: doh

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I took anybody out that was under 300%, that seems like a good spot to cut off at. I think they'll be back on the ballot next year so if you really thought they were deserving you can vote them in again

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Where do you see next years class?

In the HoF section, go to upcoming class. The ones I just kicked out arent in there, I hope they are put back in when it comes time to vote.

The next 5 are all getting a vote for me I think

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I was comparing them to the ones that got in earlier. In reality there are only 3 that have my vote now, I'll have to think about the other two

doh

I'd probably go 4 of them. Infante is the only guy I wouldn't put in. I'm not 100% sold on Kim either.