• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Vote on next step

What’s ur preferred next step

• Total voters

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
break meaning to disrupt the league talent coming into the feeders in a significant enough way. it'd even out. we've only ever added teams so i have no idea what happens in the various scenarios discussed here.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
lulz at all of this talent could get out of whack talk when one team has the 4 best SPs in the game.

You seem to be ignoring that this whole mess started because the game engine is broken and allows certain "team chemistries" to turn 30 WAR players into 100 WAR. Deleting the talent, to me, would create a serious "chemistry" imbalance that would take a long time for the game engine to replace the "player models" of via IFA and feeder leagues, to me. Do you want to have 10+ years without another Niek Ploeg getting generated in IFA for me to overpay? Think of the Niek Ploegs!!!!!

Right. Liquidating talent just makes zero sense to me plus ruins immersion. Sending Rapey Pete to the blue factory? How dare you!

Yankee asked, but no one really answered as to the reason to delete.

I don't want to live in a world where FOUR GOAT Starting Pitchers die without winning a World Serious. Do you?

NML

Well it seems like draft is gon win. Lando convinced me enough that I feel like it’ll work out. We probably need to get it going though.

Are we doing a limit? Or just as many rounds as people want to make picks?

A quick glance tells me there’s 40ish players on Fax alone that I’d take. If ur setting a limit, id say 5 rounds.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
FWIW, a friend who plays in another league siad they had to turn off team morale after a couple seasons on 18. Don't think we need to but it's an option I guess.

TonyGin&Juice

FWIW, a friend who plays in another league siad they had to turn off team morale after a couple seasons on 18. Don't think we need to but it's an option I guess.

My #FAIR_AND_BALANCED league turned morale off in OOTP16 because of issues. Yo @Wooly if you want another online league we have six teams out of 30 that are open.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Let's do the contraction draft now.

I'm surprised you'll don't want to HUNGER GAMES all those players but okay.

NML

We can’t start it yet, we need to finish the season. Should happen during the playoffs doe. But let’s decide the format now

We also need to hurry the f up on the normal draft

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Why? I think their development is fine.

I also don’t think we should edit contracts. Those players are probably going to poor teams and the contracts are within the rules. Maybe shorten them.

TonyGin&Juice

Why? I think their development is fine.

I also don’t think we should edit contracts. Those players are probably going to poor teams and the contracts are within the rules. Maybe shorten them.

Can we have Ploeg die in a plane crash this offseason? He wants a trade but I’m not giving him one.

kingssc

If I'm not around for draft (I'm in Mexico the next week), I enable the O's plus Yankee to make my pick

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Wooly is BANT, OSi is quitting, BA and Fax will be contracted and their players drafted, Realignment of conferences TBD, I'm an O-in-training now. I don't know if Travis is still quitting but that might be a thing too

TonyGin&Juice

what did wooly do?

pr72a.gif~c200