• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Virginia Tech @ Ohio State 8pm, ESPN

Skeeter

Uber felon
Getting excited about this one. Got the same seats as last year.

Not sure what to think. So many question marks about OSU haven't been answered with that dazzling Navy victory.

Is the Oline any good? can we cover a pass? Is the frosh QB decent? Do we have any LBs that know what the fuck they are doing?

I could see a Buckeye cover, and I could see them lose by double digits.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I'd like to jump on my soapbox and say no way. But with so many young players starting... It could all come apart in a hurry.

Brick

This is a weird one. I think it could vault VT back into relevancy. Either that or tOSU comes hard and pissed.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This game is going to be awful. Maybe there's something on MLS Live?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wow, what a catch

greenbayrocks567

sadpizza.gif

Corch Irving Meyers at halftime

Brick

Man the sky cam on watchespn is the best fucking thing going. They added commercials this year but still no commentary

Brick

Nice punt fielded by VT db.

But Ohio states new QB worked with Marines and is a character guy wat is this?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Nothing like a good arm punt.

This is really surprising to me. Apparently all Vagina Tech needed to do was get rid of Logan Thomas.

Brick

The problem for Ohio state is this new vt QB can't make EVERY THROW ON DA FIELD like Logan Thomas would have...straight to tosu dbs.

Iron

JT Barrett is also apparently our only rushing threat. He's basically Pryor 2.0. Holds onto ball forever, bad completion percentages, and runs a lot.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Barrett looks like a deer in the headlights whenever there's a blitz. Even when it's well blocked, he's bugging out.

Brick

Don't know if ur hearing it on ESPN but mock seven nation army chant followed by ACC chant by Virginia tech fans.

God what a gr8 night

Iron

J.T. Barrett
7-27 passing
206 yards
1 TD
3 INT
sacked 7 times
24 carries 70 yards

Brick

Vts QB is an uggo. Get a fuckjng haircut and shave

Hope someone got a gif of urban singing the fight song