• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

bhurst99

It's official: We've avoided relegation. Now that minor milestone is in hand, I've decided to insult Chelsea before our Premiership clash.

bhurst99

At the start of the season, we were predicted to finish ninth. Look at that: Our recent surge has us in 12th, just one point out of ninth. We play Arsenal in our final game with that modest goal on the line.

Tottenham won the league. Hull City, Southampton and Burnley are relegated.

Newcastle has to be the shock of the season. Looks like they're going to play in Europe next season.

bhurst99

Dorrans is injured again and will miss out last game. It seems to me he's the type of player I need to replace to get to an elite level. He hasn't been terrible but he hasn't been very good. He's not going to get much better at his age.

bhurst99

FINAL STANDINGS

We finish 13th a year after finishing seventh with Liverpool.

Tottenham are the surprise league winners. Newcastle in fourth is the other big surprise and they will play in Europe next season along with Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea.

Hull City, Southampton and Burnley are relegated. I recall losing to Burnley.

bhurst99

Liverpool had a shot at two trophies but the Reds came up short against Chelsea in the FA Cup final. We lost to Arsenal in the quarterfinals. It was a pretty good run.

bhurst99

For the second consecutive season one of my players was top scorer. Last time it was Suarez with Liverpool. We probably would have been relegated without Ideye this year as the other strikers were awful.

bhurst99

Wow. I'm not sure how Foster could win this when he wasn't even among the leaders in clean sheets. It's just one of those EA Sports things that make you scratch your head.

That doesn't take away from the fact he was great for us.

bhurst99

Another head scratcher. I am not sure why Lescott was picked to the team of the season. He was kind of a disappointment and we leaked goals all season. On the other hand, Brown Ideye, the leading scorer did not make the team of the season.

bhurst99

We're going to take a look back at the season that was before moving on.

The wins are highlighted. Notice that I didn't have back-to-back league wins until March 31-April 4. That's really bad.

bhurst99

It’s time to turn the page and move on to FIFA 16.

To recap: My first season in this dynasty was with Liverpool in FIFA 13. I was fired at the end of the season and in FIFA 13 I was offered a new job with West Bromwich Albion.

I then played with West Bromwich Albion in FIFA 15 (rather than FIFA 13). At the end of my FIFA 15 season, my contract was extended but instead of playing a second season in FIFA 15 we're going to play with West Brom in FIFA 16.

I'm big on continuity.

Unlike MLB The Show, there is no way to import a FIFA 15 dynasty into FIFA 16.

But that is not going to stop me.

Here’s what I’m going to do:

1. We’re going to continue this FIFA 15 dynasty through the summer transfer window. The goal will be to try to acquire players who are on West Bromwich’s current squad in real life within our transfer budget.

2. All West Brom players who are on the team at the end of the FIFA 15 season will be placed on the team in FIFA 16. That means a dude like defender Niklas Stark who we acquired in FIFA 15 will be there in FIFA 16.

3. All West Brom players who are in the FIFA 16 default squad but are not on my roster at the end of my FIFA 15 season will be sent packing. So for example that means Rickie Lambert, who is with West Brom in FIFA 16 will not be in my career unless I am able to acquire him in the FIFA 15 transfer window.

3. All West Brom players in FIFA 16 will be edited to have their ratings the same as they were at the end of my FIFA 2015 season. Here’s an examples of what that means.

Golden Boot winner Brown Ideye was rated a 76 at the start of this dynasty and a 78 at the end of the season. Individual ratings such as finishing increased from 81 to 84. Some ratings like acceleration dropped from 81 to 80.

In FIFA 16, I gave him all the ratings he ended the previous season with. (They got rid of his Mohawk. So sad.)

4. You might remember I am near the end of EURO 2016 qualifying with Belgium. We’re going to have to play the rest of qualifying in FIFA 15. There’s no way around that.

5. In FIFA 16, we're going to use the Moddingway mod for what it's worth.

6. I failed to have the Champions League in my first season in FIFA 15. We're going to try to setup the Champions League in FIFA 16 with the teams that earned qualification spots in FIFA 15. So that means the top four teams in the Premier League in FIFA 15 -- Tottenham, Man City, Man United and Newcastle (if possible) will be put in the Champions League in FIFA 16.

bhurst99

We're going to miss Varela although we played him out of position in the 4-2-2 we played most of the season. He was second on the team in goals. We're going to need a striker to replace him and at his age, I won't approach Porto to sign him.

We won't really miss Andre Wisdom. He only five league games and didn't really impress. I didn't even bother to screen shot his stats before he hit the train back to Liverpool.

bhurst99

Despite what the story states, I don't care if he is happy with the move. I just wanted the cold, hard cash.

We won't miss Brunt who I think was injured twice last season. With just one goal and three assists he made very little impact and was mostly used just as a substitute at the end of the season. I was pretty happy to take the money and run.

bhurst99

I promised you that if I returned for a second season with West Brom I would get rid of Lescott. Consider that a promise kept. He drove me crazy and by the end of the season he was out of the starting 11 despite his high overall rating. I sold him to Arsenal for 6.9 million after some negotiations. He's Arsenal's problem now.

bhurst99

So in a bit of a screw up we sold Mulumbu for 7.5 million. Bordeaux offered to buy him for like 5 million and to get rid of them I countered with 7.5 million. They turned around and accepted it and now he is gone. Whoops. Hopefully, we can spend the money wisely.

bhurst99

In keeping with our theme of getting players who are in West Bromwich's real roster, we spend $15M to get Sandro was valued at $20M. Hopefully, he proves he is worth the money.

bhurst99

We pick up another player West Brom has in real life. I thought the $4 million was a very reasonable price. I think we're going to enjoy his speed.

bhurst99

I'm not sure if Samaras morale is unhappy because he wasn't pleased with his playing or because he has to report to Sunderland.

Samaras only played four league games last season and he wasn't about to get more playing time this season at age 30 unless there was a slew of injuries. He wasn't horrible as evidenced by his two goals in seven starts including the FA Cup but there are better players out there. I'll take the $1 million and run.