• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Utopia Turkeys Boot Room (ps4) RIP pro clubs

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I guess I just don't get it. If $200-300 was keeping me from buying the laptop, I probably wouldn't buy it.

NML

It's not like we can't afford it, but do you just leave $300 sitting by your tv? It seems really silly to have something not-cheap just laying around when I don't use it.

Definitely an lolpoor problem

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's not like we can't afford it, but do you just leave $300 sitting by your tv? It seems really silly to have something not-cheap just laying around when I don't use it.

Definitely an lolpoor problem
Doesn't seem silly to me. Use it more.

NML

I don't really have a desire to play anything other than pro clubs. FIFA is awful this year outside of that so I don't even want to play that solo.

I don't really want to play games unless they are multiplayer - and my only gamer friends are you trogs - so generally I play whatever nutopia is playing (FIFA, OOTP, GTA back in the day, even FM is multiplayer in the sense that a bunch of us play it and share results).

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I don't really have a desire to play anything other than pro clubs. FIFA is awful this year outside of that so I don't even want to play that solo.

I don't really want to play games unless they are multiplayer - and my only gamer friends are you trogs - so generally I play whatever nutopia is playing (FIFA, OOTP, GTA back in the day, even FM is multiplayer in the sense that a bunch of us play it and share results).

PES, boss

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You do realize we typically play at like 3am BST, right?