• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Upgrade to 22?

What is to be done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I usually give my 2nd license to Tony Montana but since @TonyGin&Juice beat me, it can go to someone else this year.

Pretty sure I gave my second license to @Rutgers Mike for ‘21 and will do the same for ‘22. Now that they got rid of their standalone Linux license I don’t have to buy three.
Tony can afford a license

Says the guy taking DOGE on a (Steve) LAMBO ride 2 the moon.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Upgraded to 22. Time to play Perfect Team until the rest of you BUMS upgrade.

0dcd3033a8ecaa55e41c93f9843ea2f3.gif

Wolfman21

i don't have it, i'll be holding off til it goes on sale but i have no problem with you guys going ahead and moving

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Guy said he is joining when we go to 2022. That’s why we started talking about not waiting. We didn’t sit around and figure out ways to make Qual mad

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
So no-one wants a free copy of the game from me? I'm not going to use it so someone may as well take it...

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
recruit a new owner

Very limited on Ingerlish friends that would want to play. I still reckon I can get my American friend on board, but he keeps blowing it out. He would be a great person for the group, so I still keep trying to get him into it.