• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trading Block Google Doc

Wolfman21

Love the spreadsheet idea. I think this should be pinned and locked at the top and the trade talk thread can be used for discussion.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Since I basically only utopia from my phone, this is fairly inconvenient for me. Whatever works for you guys though.

osick87

Community Liaison
If I really get immersed, I may start making connections to Blocks and Wants. Like a WBL eharmony.

osick87

Community Liaison
Me right now
iIVkjHxWAbLQ0.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
broken lanked picture. It's cool if it helps you'll tho, I'll be able to look at it at home.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Can we just make it the first post in the trade thread? I think it serves it's purpose there.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah why go to a google doc when we have a thread on this? Good idea but I'll never use it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'll use it when I want a quick look, I think it is a great tool to have if you don't want to read the whole trade thread.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'll use it when I want a quick look, I think it is a great tool to have if you don't want to read the whole trade thread.
Again we could do something similar in te first post of the trade thread.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's not probable, but I've always said everyone is available for the right price. The price someone offered is in the ballpark so I need to put him out there just in case.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We are negotiating it right now, it could end up not working out but if it does the bid will be put into the auction thread.

osick87

Community Liaison
I added Dawud because I am looking to call Kemal up and figured Dawud would give me the best return. Am open to offers for other Bullpen arms I have.

Lloyd Carr

I am looking to move some RP:

Martinez (WBL)
Leenderts (WBL - on the DL)
Alim (WBL)
Hackett (AAA)
Carney (AAA)

For sale if anyone is interested.