• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trading Block - FIRST POST

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
someone take Leon or bin Murtada from buffalo.

jcYz7zO.png

Lloyd Carr

ootp logic so bad

one or two assholes shouldnt be able to destroy locker room morale, especially on a team with a core group of players who have been on the team for over a decade. It makes no sense for Enquist, Gilleland, Luong, Bonilla, Bish, Boys, etc... to lose control to the closer and a relief pitcher. why is the offense talking to the bullpen guys anyway?

g-d damn indy devs

jdlikewhoa

Someone give me a GOAT SP. I'll give you a 2nd and a few 3rds. Don't worry that I only have one of those picks.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
ootp logic so bad

one or two assholes shouldnt be able to destroy locker room morale, especially on a team with a core group of players who have been on the team for over a decade. It makes no sense for Enquist, Gilleland, Luong, Bonilla, Bish, Boys, etc... to lose control to the closer and a relief pitcher. why is the offense talking to the bullpen guys anyway?

OJURS4x.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Do some of you bustas even follow baseball? The Philly locker room got really bad before Jayson Werthless left town. And I don't think anyone was happy in Chavez Ravine when Puig and Grienke were in the same room. And let's not forget Bonds and Jeff Kent's time in SF. Bobby Janks made people pretty miserable in Chicago.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I just don't think a better suited gif has ever existed for such a complex post. It's literally exactly what Lolyd posted would never happen.

443336d1458666350-cheers-everyone-mattmarkus.jpg

Lloyd Carr

I just don't think a better suited gif has ever existed for such a complex post. It's literally exactly what Lolyd posted would never happen.

Nationals are presumably a young team without much history of winning or much long-time leadership in the locker room. And the fight happened and everyone moved on.

Buffalo is a winning organization with solid leadership and a lot of older guys who have been on the team for a long time, and in the league for a long time. Makes no sense for them to lose the organization to two relief pitchers. Every sim I'm getting guys saying they've had enough and they want to leave because of bin Murtada and Leon. I don't think Harper threatened to retire or demand a trade because of Pappelbon. That's happening in Buffalo.

NML

Also I'm pretty sure Boys would stop showing up to work if you pulled that shit IRL.

Don't play the "not realistic!" card while you sign contracts that you'll exploit players so you don't have to pay them.

NML

Do what you want, just don't throw the "OH THATS NOT REALISTIC" school-boy bitch defense when you do shady shit like that.

WHISKEY IS FLOWIN BOYS!

TonyGin&Juice

Nationals are presumably a young team without much history of winning or much long-time leadership in the locker room. And the fight happened and everyone moved on.

Buffalo is a winning organization with solid leadership and a lot of older guys who have been on the team for a long time, and in the league for a long time. Makes no sense for them to lose the organization to two relief pitchers. Every sim I'm getting guys saying they've had enough and they want to leave because of bin Murtada and Leon. I don't think Harper threatened to retire or demand a trade because of Pappelbon. That's happening in Buffalo.

Do you also not follow actual baseball like my bro TravSpie?

TonyGin&Juice

If baseballs players are such bitches that they can't come to work because two relief pitchers are assholes, then I'm glad I don't pay much attention to that wimpy sport.

People that don't travel and live with coworkers six months out of the year in one of the most demanding sports possible blow coworkers away for less.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone have catcher, one of 1B/LF, RP they want to deal? I've got extra MIF and prospects.

@Mr. Radpants putting final touches on the Winter Meetings

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Because I'm demanding Bish be released to Free agency because he was obtained through fraudulent use of my draft pick!