• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trading Block - FIRST POST

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Google is failing me but there used to be these radio commercials in DC every summer for "deadbeat dad jailfree weekend" where deadbeat dads could see their kids without going to jail for non-payment. Now that "The Plan" is in full effect those weekends are probably a thing of the past.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Last call-- wish list:

-- LOOGY
-- Good RP
-- Back up catcher (good defensively heavy preference)
-- Gr8 RF (mine is OK but an upgrade would be a huge help)
who wants to fleece me?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How about a second

giphy.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone with some budget room or cash out there? Trying to pull a blockbuster but need to move money around.

Lloyd Carr

In what way do you consider someone trading for bish or boys a bailout? You do realize I've already paid the vast majority of their salaries, right?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Trading for either at the deadline is not a bailout. Just smart business by both.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Trading for either at the deadline is not a bailout. Just smart business by both.

I can't imagine he's getting much for either of them at this point either. At least in the case of Bish he's certainly squeezed the most value of them possible.

Lloyd Carr

The announcements thread and the game say the deadline is tomorrow. I hope your VERY LOW work ethic means you miss out on moving your mega deals

ugh, I wanted to go to sleep

I got out of bed and turned on my ootp client and downloaded the new file, and ur right. The trade deadline and september call-ups were both September 1st on the previous sim. Now trade deadline is august 15th. thanks indy devs.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I can't wait for LC to explain to his boss tomorrow that the reason why he's late for work is because he was up all night working on a huge trade.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Donato is a SP to me, but like Travis said Schauwn essentially traded 2-5 for Donato.

Wolfman21

You could have gotten the only player in the draft with a good bat/glove combo and you traded it for a 24 year old reliever that's been in AAA for 3 years

:laughing:...had to come out of my slumber to jump on that one

Wolfman21

Donato is a SP to me, but like Travis said Schauwn essentially traded 2-5 for Donato.

Say what ya gonna say...I can't hate the Playa or the game in this instance.

Let it be known that I have some actual really good relievers available though if top 5 picks are in order.