• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trading Block - FIRST POST

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

BillLadson_TwitterPic_1__400x400.JPG

NO.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I have yet to receive reparations for my 4th round pick you stole and utilized in bargaining.
Already offered my 2087 8th.

I'd also like to see the PM we had about the Langille trade for proof you put 2055 4th.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

I'd also like to see the PM we had about the Langille trade for proof you put 2055 4th.

I love it. People getting HEATED over a 4th round pick and my PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER @doh just keeps bring the fire bust their amps with a motherfucking sledgehammer.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

You requested a 4th I said "post it" you posted a 4th (unspecified) and then you used my 2055 4th round pick. You did this prior to the Bish debacle that should be voiced, IMO. I already showed PROOF YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//leagues/league_100_draft_log_0.html

riggers were pick 15 in the draft last year (16 in 1st round due to Hunger Games pick.

Line stepping whore.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
MAD AS HELL. I think he's a cocky fucking cunt and he made an illegal trade and he sees no problem with extending that player. Mind you, he was a bitch made to Osick the night of the trade in the first place as well when he fucked it up the first time.

Last edited: