• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Traded Picks Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
50% seems high.

I did catch a lot of shot for stuff and have tried to improve on. I miss a lot less stuff than I used to.

Sorry I put it in three threads. I figured I'd ask about which picks I had in here when I noticed you hadn't put them in here. I told Lloyd I was taking my picks back in the draft. Then I wasn't serious about invalidating both trades.

If you want me to start PMing anytime I catch something, I will try and remember.

I respect the fact that you do this and at no point was I close to being super mad. If you don't want to do it anymore, then we will make due. Don't do it if you aren't enjoying it.

I'm sure people who were inquiring about Bish are more bothered about it than I am.
I'm not mad at you at all just pointing out other people make mistakes... and I was one of at least 3 off the top of my head this year who double traded picks. May have been more. I didn't trade extra 4th (gasp) round picks on purpose. If I was going to try to screw the system I would've traded extra 1st round picks.

doh

I PM'd him... there was a player instead of the 4th in our deal originally. He can maybe get another pick I have? I'm open to whatever.

doh

Anyone got a way to put Orlando into hyperbole?

Las Vegas sends:
'56 2nd
'57 3rd
'58 3rd
Miami 4th
ND 4th

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I say we make DOH play RHUBARB instead of BISH as SP1 in the starting rotation

FREE RHUBARB (and the no trading HG players during that season has been a rule since the very first iteration, btw).

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The best part about me not noticing that 4th in the first place was I didn't realize "ND" meant "North Dakota" (because I usually use NDR as abbreviation). For some reason, my CTE addled brain thought it meant "Notre Dame," and I wondered how Notre Dame was doing this season in the WBL.

doh

Rhubarb can be homeless... I'm ready to release his ass to minimize the headache.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Anyone got a way to put Orlando into hyperbole?

Las Vegas sends:
'56 2nd
'57 3rd
'58 3rd
Miami 4th
ND 4th
:laughing: you take everything too seriously.

The 4ths were probably the real value over my offer doe.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Rhubarb can be homeless... I'm ready to release his ass to minimize the headache.

You do realize that by not giving him PT you have made yourself ineligible to win the 1st round pick, right? POOR DOH. Dude was playing great and then you scuttled and tried to trade him twice in order to GAME the system... SMDH.

doh

I thought the HG involved just putting in a player then picking or killing someone. No clue there were rules. There are no rules in the reel HG except don't die.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
This is my first time with a major fuck up on picks... imagine if people were this outraged on osick fucking up 50% of trades?

How about someone else does it now? I don't care. I don't get anything from it but a bunch of shit.

I'm just pissed these internet libertarians turning fascist and trying to create oppressive rules after one mess up. Can't even apply their politrix to 5 MINUTES A DAY, let's make some more unnecessary rules!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm just pissed these internet libertarians turning fascist and trying to create oppressive rules after one mess up. Can't even apply their politrix to 5 MINUTES A DAY, let's make some more unnecessary rules!

I only have one rule I care about, and DOH RIPPED IT TO SHREDS. OLIVE BRANCH SNAPPED, riGGERS GOING TO WAR !

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
By the way, I don't think there's going to be a winner this HG and I'm not doing it next season. People either didn't play their guys or tried to send them out of town (I'm guilty of this last season) so there's really no winners and everyone got fucked.

Lloyd Carr

I have no idea whats going on anymore. i got drunk and went golfing today. is bish coming back to buffalo? please lets not do that

do I get more draft picks?

doh

I will bring back the yearly pre-season ones. Someone else can deal with this mess.

TonyGin&Juice

Are we keeping this page or starting a new one? I'm heading to bed so just lemme know and I'll take it from there.

doh

You should start a new one since you can't edit the first on this. Just copy/paste the start of this thread because other picks were double traded too so they had to be re-given out based on what people said in this thread.

TonyGin&Juice

You should start a new one since you can't edit the first on this. Just copy/paste the start of this thread because other picks were double traded too so they had to be re-given out based on what people said in this thread.

Let me know when the first post is finalized and I'll start a new one and have the Os lock this one.