• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I may have let him go too cheap. Dude it pitching well for you, which you probably hate haha

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
If anyone wants a free sixth round pick, take Royce Eddy off my hnds. Making 2.1m this year. 80 DEF in LF, 75 in CF. Had a 3+ WAR two years ago.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Could use a SS if anyone is selling. Boris is great defensively and has a passable bat. Also CF.

Could sell a SP and possibly a corner OF to anyone looking to add.

doh

If anyone wants a free sixth round pick, take Royce Eddy off my hnds. Making 2.1m this year. 80 DEF in LF, 75 in CF. Had a 3+ WAR two years ago.
Or a 5th rounder or prospect… any takers?

doh

Also looking for: RENTALS at C/3B and RENTALS or long-term guys at SS, 2B, RP

Lloyd Carr

I am looking to get rid of Javier Sanchez

He is a very bad player, but maybe someone else wants my trash. Let me know.

Just by looking at his history, he used to be good with the Tehran/Helsingborg, but he went to shit when he came to Bangkok/Boston/Buffalo.

doh

Willing to work out a blockbuster tonight… trying to win now. Have to complete trade tonight tho

Also if you can take on salary I want to dump a couple dudes...

NML

Might be a seller now

KW making da big move, not gonna top that myself. Daniel Caine has a year and half left. Really anyone is available doe

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If someone takes Gonzalez I'll give them a 5th round pick. Perfect for you rebuilding owners who have $12M in payroll

Lloyd Carr

OU, would you be willing to give me your #6 in the fourth, and maybe give me a little cash towards his contract? Not much, but maybe like 2mil?