• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Lloyd Carr

So what's the final verdict? Am I getting a fourth? Am I getting some catcher who sucks but is expensive?

Gooksta

he should hit better than he was.. I don't know why he hit so badly.. he should be an abv avg slugger.. and he will take walks but for some reason he was always pissed. prob wanted to hit in the middle of the lineup.. but I couldn't justify doin that on my team

NML

lol quit being a trog with this shit. This is why you end up in last place err year, and will be there again before long

gtfo plz

jdlikewhoa

lol quit being a trog with this shit. This is why you end up in last place err year, and will be there again before long

gtfo plz

If you think that's why I was in last place then you haven't been paying attention. Please reference the two fleecings of OU, and the worst to first performance thus far.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
jd actually could be much better than he is if his demands in trades weren't so crazy. What was the second fleece you got me on? The one was enough, don't remember the 2nd.

jdlikewhoa

I think you traded me Charite for Berrios who had two awful years for you. Meanwhile Charite is turning into a stud.

jdlikewhoa

My demands are only to get the conversation started. I might should change my tactic though. I'm considering moving Stuut for real though.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think you traded me Charite for Berrios who had two awful years for you. Meanwhile Charite is turning into a stud.

Yeah, I could see that. Berrios is what I wanted at the time and he got me to the playoffs. He had a great first year. I also had about 7 good OF prospects so giving one up didn't hurt at all.

Your demand of a top prospect for your 2 second rounders had me rolling

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah on its face it was a lopsided trade, but at the time I had so many great OF prospects (that I traded all away or they flopped) that it was low risk from me. Salazar was never going to go away, and Salim is working out. So I traded away a LF for LF, one that helped me do what I wanted when everyone was tanking.

It went your way but it was no where near as bad as the 1st round fiasco.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No its the face it's a fair trade. Top hitter for a prospect. I guess you could call it a fleece years later if you want, but JD could just as easily end Charite's career.