• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He has 45 ability an doesn't have great defensive numbers. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt calling him average.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

Gook I would have traded you a lot more than Kim for that package haha. That would have netted you Clinch

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
WTFleece

apollo-polar-fleece-scarf.jpg

Still looking for RP mostly. Will get fleeced for a good SS.

Still wanting to move 1B/3B/RF pre-arb Ertegun. Still willing to attach a pick to 15.6m man SP Danny MacDermid. Save me @someone.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Lol good luck getting RP after gooksta inflated the value.

Will take your sixteen million dollar man. What type of comp you sending?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Honestly though, I'll move Burks for a prospect if anybody wants him. Otherwise you can battle it out in FA

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Aguirre might work actually as I want to get rid of Ersoy sooner rather than later. Let me check him out in-game to see what my scout thinks and we'll go from there.

Also with the picks, no. I know that what gooksta did will never happen again haha.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
lol.. I made the trade in haste. and am somewhat desperate to make the playoffs.

It is the same as what I did for Barron. JD better start winning soon with all these assets he is pumping in his system. That is the #1/#12ish/#16th pick in next year's draft he has.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Aguirre might work actually as I want to get rid of Ersoy sooner rather than later. Let me check him out in-game to see what my scout thinks and we'll go from there.

Also with the picks, no. I know that what gooksta did will never happen again haha.

No rush. If you see someone else you like in game let me know.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Silky or Brain - 3-4 prospects
Whistler - 2-3 prospects

Not exactly looking for picks. Unless you want to do a Ricky Williams type trade.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Who wants help in the pen but also has $7.5M in budget room?

Who has terrible pitchers and needs an average one?