• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Attachments

• upload_2014-5-18_12-56-57.png
    upload_2014-5-18_12-56-57.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Who you got available? It would probably be a couple sims before I'd want to make a move. My pen had a bad spring and bad first sim.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Who you got available? It would probably be a couple sims before I'd want to make a move. My pen had a bad spring and bad first sim.

Zhou or Burks are two that I'd rather move. Yi is pissed he isn't a closer so he'll probably demand a trade soon so he is another I'd throw in the mix. Definitely fine waiting a few sims too.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_9842.html
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_8449.html
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_7527.html

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Cool. Both those guys interest me and I probably have room for one regardless of how my guys pitch.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well we can talk about it in a few days, I want to see how Paco does against AAA competition. I'd like to slot him in as a MR or SU guy if he comes out firing in AAA. With those three pitches he should be a monster in the pen

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I might have to take the same route with Crash in A ball. Im hoping he may add some stamina since he is young, but it probably wont happen.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
well 40 is plenty to go at least 6. Assuming you have a decent pen to back him he can start. I've never really looked to see how long Paco usually goes, that's another reason waiting a few days is okay with me. If he can routinely go 6-7, I might wait another year and try him out as a SP.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I have him at 35 stamina. He averaged 4 and 4 2/3s a start last season. His control isnt there yet though. I just worry he will make a lot of starts tired. Luckily he is durable. I'm going to keep him in the rotation until at least AAA though.

Chad ruined me for low stamina pitchers. Dude would pitch 7 innings regularly.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I'd wait until he gets his arm going before judging his IP. In A, Paco was average and went 5 per start, and increased that to 5.14 last year. His ratings went up 5-10 points since last year so I'm hoping he can get that to around 6 but if he can't I'll just have a beast in the pen.

Lloyd Carr

Actually, I might just keep him. Part of me wants to get rid of him since it's the last year of his contract and I don't really want to resign him when I can move another guy into his spot and bring up another MR from the system. At the same time, maybe it would be in the team's best interest to resign him and keep my 3 man closing setup the same for the next year or two.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah I can slot one into closer since both of mine suck right now. Burks mad?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't think he is yet, but he will be. Actually I think he kept his cool most of last year, Zhou is the one who got really pissed off.

I hate when half the pen thinks they're a closer. Sucks.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I still can't believe Pedro Gonzalez has been performing the best from the DLS trade so far. I'd offer one of my pen guys but they're so inconsistent

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I preferred Burks just because he was on a contract year, but it seems like I need some help regardless. Burks and Zhou aren't pitching great either though.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Because they aren't closers. Zhou was mad as hell pitching close to 5 last year, played him at CL the last month and a half and he dropped to whatever he dropped to.

If you want Burks I'll put him at closer for a few sims if you want to see dat ERA+ drop

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Naw where you pitch him isn't going to change my mind. Just don't know what to give up for him.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I have a 3B about ready for the WBL and am wiling to trade my current 3B who is making the minimum and about league average (2 WAR last two years). His name is Hersek Ertegun.

I also have a bunch of decent LFs if anyone is interested in one. A few good defensive/average offensive types.

I am looking for prospects/picks/cash.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I need to start paying attention to these 1-2 star guys. I have some 55-55-55 dude in AAA that is killing it and have never seen his player page until just now.

Btw, I went and checked out that 3B just so I could see your logo doh

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If you'll need pitching, it looks like I have plenty. They won't wow you with stars but I have a few that could start but have 35-40 stamina, and a few with higher stamina that are worth trying out. The top 3 in AA are the only ones off the market.

This just makes me more mad I gave up the 7th pick to @jdlikewhoa. I haven't been fleeced that hard since I started trading with gator in the UBL.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Thats why I basically handed Zhong to Yankee. I just wanted to see the guy start. There are some fun low-star prospects out there.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@ou-11 what pitchers are you willin to shop? any interest in the catcher?

All of them besides the top 3 in AAA. No WBL unless its worth it, and only barron/lopez would be traded there.

I have some WBL level catchers i signed on mlcontracts so no need for him

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
If anyone wants a rental SP Danny MacDermid on my team is on the block. I have a RP in my pen who I want to start soon/want to save money on MacDermid's salary.

Also again I have a league average (maybe a little ahead) 3B making the minimum if anyone wants to trade for him.

I'm looking for a SS, picks, cash, prospects, RP.

ALSO: If you can take on the salary of my backup catcher (making $5m), I will attach a pick/prospect. I'm trying to get rid of salary.

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm thinking about moving Clinch for future money reasons. I don't really need to, but I hate not having financial flexibility and Wonger is younger so Clinch is the guy I'd move.

Anybody interested? I don't know what market value is for him, but barring injury he'll be good-great for his whole contract.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'd take him, but not sure I can afford the whatever I need to send in return.

Gooksta

I'm thinking about moving Clinch for future money reasons. I don't really need to, but I hate not having financial flexibility and Wonger is younger so Clinch is the guy I'd move.

Anybody interested? I don't know what market value is for him, but barring injury he'll be good-great for his whole contract.
i cant afford his contract.. or I would trade for him

jdlikewhoa

In all seriousness though, I'm much less willing to give up Sawyer than I am Kim. For Kim, I'd need a solid pitching prospect or a high pick

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah that's for the best. I wouldn't give up much for Sawyer based on his track record and being an average catcher. His bat could be legit, but his minor league track record says this season may be flukey. I'd want to keep him if I were you.

I'd like to deal for Kim doe.