• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Skeleton Debates

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I will play around with the audio a bit more tomorrow. It looks like hosting this could be a problem, because this file was bigger than most podcasting services will host for a single file. But, without further ado, here is the lank:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I will set up a feed and such tomorrow - meaning automatic updates. This is just temporary to get things going for now. I'll figure out something more permanent later.

Slash I should probably just PM Packfan to set this up, right @dirt?

Last edited:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think I found the device @whiteyc_77 was using to record last night:

tin-can-madness.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That's how it came to me. I couldn't figure out how to undo it, so I just left it as is. I assume that was a call recording thing - whitey will have to mess with the settings next time.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
"OPP - The Opponents Who Are Against Playoff Proposals." HMMMMM Looks like OWAAPP

Whitey must have time traveled to find that microphone because I know the one he used in 2008 wasn't that bad.

Actually it was the same mic I used in 2008. It was gnarled up and stored with my desktop (yes, desktop) computer.

I've already purchased a new headset, so hopefully that will be taken care of.

LAWD I choked on the OPP comment. I'm the freaking founding father, and I couldn't get the name right.

-YTC

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Am I a homer, or should I bet my house on Oklahoma State this weekend? Holy shit dat 18 point line.

Since 2010, Oklahoma state has only lost by more than 18 points a single time (to Arizona) and there was a garbage time TD in that one. I still don't believe FSU was even that good last year (they beat 3-4 legit teams all season, that's it) and they've had a full off season of distractions/crabs. The first game of the season, when two real teams play at least, typically favors defenses (takes longer for offenses to get in synch) but you still have to figure that Oklahoma State is going to score 20-30 points. That means FSU needs to score 38-48 points to cover? The whole situation: huge "neutral site" game, first game of the season, all the pressure on FSU as #1, etc.... it all favors OSU. I'm not saying they are going to win, but 18 point line? Gimme dat money mouth.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
God I love those awkward silences these always produce. Hey Jordy how's it going......4 grueling seconds... good how are you?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yall could probably just use a Google hangout

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, when I responded to it, it was right after whitey talked. Then I hear the recording…lawd

osick87

Community Liaison
Now I have to listen to see if I ever get to become a segment name.

Dirt's choke of the week made me spit out my sunflower seeds

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'll definitely be listening to this going forward, much better than anything ESPN puts on. @Brick needs to keep praising Urban to give @whiteyc_77 chances to go off.

Also @bruin228 I'm sad you didn't stick with your gut pick of @NML as best corch

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Week two is here! LANK:

If you subscribed to the feed in iTunes, it should automatically update.

So, who had problems with this last week? I'm going to try posting the link to the actual .mp3 instead of the player this time, hopefully that will help you'll:

mp3 - direct download lank