• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Skeleton Debates

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Interested in rekindling the Skeleton Debates. For those of you unfamiliar, it was a weekly (?) podcast done by Brick, Deadman, and myself...with some cameo appearances by members like Rollbama, and Jesus/OBC. Would anyone be interested in participating this year?

Brick may have the link to the old podcasts to familiarize urselves with the format.

@Brick @DeadMan

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Would love any volunteers for the technical stuff, since I do dumb when it comes to that.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
:laughing: I just got posting how I don't follow college footbaw as much anymore in another thread...

I'd probably be in for a few cameo appearances to talk B1G/Michigan.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm sure the technical stuff has improved a lot since we first did this (that was 7 years ago, believe it or not). Let me look into it this afternoon. I wouldn't mind handling that piece of it at all if I'm able to.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What were those games where you could log in and post comments that would scroll with the ticker on espn?

Brick

the recording of skeleton debates with jesus still may be one of the most awkward things i've ever done in my life

"so, uh, jesus, what do you want me to call you"
"jesus"
"what's your real name"
"jesus is my real name"

next day cdj skype chatted with me trying to figure out who jesus was

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I'd make a cameo playing this role. :laughing:

Old-Man-Yells-At-Cloud-the-simpsons-7414384-265-199.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rip reel report podcast

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Sounds like @Brick and myself thus far for this season's inaugural edition. Anybody else want in...let me know.

Will set an agenda via PM later this afternoon.

-YTC

Brick

I need to study. Maybe me not knowing anything, at least relative to what I used to know, will make me more interesting. Prolly not.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Wait, am I supposed to be doing the technical stuff? Should probably get on that if so :laughing:

I was assuming that we would send you the recorded skype call, and then you would go from there.

If that's incorrect, let me know.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That should work fine for me. Probably won't be posted until Wednesday night though.

Also, I'd recommend breaking the call up into shorter segments just in case something happens and you lose something. It shouldn't be too difficult to splice those together.

Bama

YTC,

I'm off tomorrow and am putting in my plays for Week 1 tonight. I can shoot you a betting segment if you feel so inclined to include it. Let me know!