• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The OU11 Request Line

osick87

Community Liaison
I'll do it now and export, if you end up getting by your pc and want to make changes let me know because if you export it'll revert this.

I'm 3.5 hrs away from my PC.

Cheslav Mus up, gunnar to bullpen, cheslav to SP1

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I wasnt in a good simming frame of mind, youre not the only one i missed something on wolf. My bad

Wolfman21

@OU11, @osick87, @Orlando

This afternoon i'm going out of town until July 18th. I won't have access to OOTP while i'm out of town. I'll still be able to keep up with it but I'm gonna need your help in the Spring Training/Regular Season roster movements. I'll post in here who to move and where to move them at the right times so that it'll basically just be plug and play for me. My 7 day lineups are off. I doubt the IFA's i'm after will sign tonight, so I will also need your help when it comes to their bidding process and if I need to put more money towards them or not.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@OU11, @osick87, @Orlando

This afternoon i'm going out of town until July 18th. I won't have access to OOTP while i'm out of town. I'll still be able to keep up with it but I'm gonna need your help in the Spring Training/Regular Season roster movements. I'll post in here who to move and where to move them at the right times so that it'll basically just be plug and play for me. My 7 day lineups are off. I doubt the IFA's i'm after will sign tonight, so I will also need your help when it comes to their bidding process and if I need to put more money towards them or not.

Set up your ST roster now, you might already have I couldn't tell if you needed help setting up ST or just moving from ST to Regular season. Either way we can help

osick87

Community Liaison
Make a PM with the 3 of us and yourself in and we'll do our best to accommodate.

jdlikewhoa

@OU11. Whoever is doing the sim tonight I apologize. I think I have one guy (Vroonland?) on my active roster for opening day that's not on the 40 man.

I honestly forget who it is because I was rushing out the door to work.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@Os Gooksta will be watching over my team for the next 6 days, if he has any trouble getting in could you help with that? I won't have access to my computer