• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Notre Dame thread

fsuprime

golson leaving now?

seems like all the rumblings from the athletic trainers and assistants may have been quite true

evil1

This annoys me about college football. Everett Golson should be seen as a success story and instead it is being treated like a bad high school break up.

Why do I think it is a success story? In his own words:
"I would like to thank everyone at Notre Dame for the opportunity to compete at the highest level of college football but most importantly to obtain my degree from one of the finest universities in the country"
I mean, that is supposed to be the point of college athletics, right?

purple112

Go Berzerk
AFAIK the way band uniforms work is that you wear a jacket over the overalls. Maybe they didn't wear the jackets because they're hot?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't have the lank in my tabs anymore. We ain't at the bar b.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
This was great:

The tutor would orchestrate “sexually and racially motivated” trysts at hotel rooms between the student and her daughter, the Daily News reports, and afterwards ask him about the “nature, frequency, and quality of the sexual activities.” Also, the lawsuit claims, the tutor would make “racially-charged comments about his sexual prowess and genitalia.”

From the South Bend Tribune:
The stress of the “hostile sexual environment and degradation” was furthered exacerbated by the woman pressuring the student to convert to Catholicism, according to the suit.​

Well then.

Downinthebend

Anyways, anyone excited for Long's offense? I'm ready to pour out the green coo-aide. I don't believe that he is remotely operating in BK's offense, and what he does is spirit-animal-like to me.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Does he insist on getting interviewed at a sizzle or something

Downinthebend

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Oh my Jesus Titty Fucking Christ (this is the right thread for that sort of language, I presume?)

I didn't even know what a RPO was until about a year or so ago, now that term is everywhere

Hasn't a RPO been the basis of offensive play calling (audibling as we say in Madden) since the dawn of time?

Downinthebend

Oh my Jesus Titty Fucking Christ (this is the right thread for that sort of language, I presume?)

I didn't even know what a RPO was until about a year or so ago, now that term is everywhere

Hasn't a RPO been the basis of offensive play calling (audibling as we say in Madden) since the dawn of time?
Basically ya, nothing chip does is particularly new, Rocknes playbook had what I think was an rpo in it

fsuprime

I think the complaints are about @maks blocking down field on passing plays @GR8 2 B FL G8R

Not the actual designs

Mebbe im wrong, saban said fuck it and is running it now with his 28 coach staff, fuck thw world

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does anyone still go there to play? They suck, it's in South Bend, they get people killed, they suck, Brian Kelly is the corch, and it's in South Bend.