• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Notre Dame thread

Freeman

Yeah a lot of teams use equipment trucks. Here is Penn States;

sweet-petes-ice-cream-ice-cream-truck-ma-21326818.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Trying to think of something insulting for Ohio, but just imagine that all of the SEC ones and Iowa combined. That is close enough.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I don't think Mrs. Goblue is ready for the multiple 40 lb. boxes of rape Florida State is going to open on Notre Dame.

Angry sex, FTW!

purple112

Go Berzerk
Golson needs to stay under 2 turnovers to win. Probably will be a shootout and I don't know if ND has the ability to stop Greene/Wilson. This will be the 2013 Michigan game all over again.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
You can also argue that he had never had a chance to run a route. The DB jams him right off the line and never lets go while keeping his arms outside the receivers shoulder pads.

Wooly

I don't think you should say the DB initiated the contact in either case. The one DB may be lined up right in front of the WR, but the WR still runs straight into him and doesn't try and go around for a route. Yes it is press coverage, but the WR still has the responsibility to avoid the contact and try and run a route. That is what the rule requires, and the WR didn't do it.

Wooly

You can also argue that he had never had a chance to run a route. The DB jams him right off the line and never lets go while keeping his arms outside the receivers shoulder pads.

I think it's more accurate to say the DB was "catching" the shoulder thrust the WR was putting into him, not that the DB was holding him. The WR could have released and swam to the other side any time he wanted...but the WR didn't want to do that. The WR forced the continued contact by not trying to run a route around the DB. The DB is not keeping the WR from breaking free, the DB is trying to not be knocked down by a WR drive blocking with his shoulder into the chest of the DB.

Bruce Wayne

Damn. Everything that could have gone wrong, did go wrong.

Oh well. I see 9-3 in the future. Still better than the 8-4 I fugured they'd be.